NorthEast Member Map - Add Yourself!

97JZA80

This thread is dedicated to us getting an accurate NE member map together (and not losing it again). If you have not added yourself please do. There are more guys in the Northeast than whats on here. Get listed and maybe we can push future events in your direction for larger gatherings! Or have a large central Northeast gathering that works for all.

Goal here is to:
-Track current NE members
-Determine central locations to host upcoming meets
-Find your closest alltrac buddy to borrow test parts from
-A place for new members to find out who is where in the Northeast and get signed up and not lost forever
-Finding Dans mythical alltrac boneyard

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 36&t=h&z=7

Lumbercis plz sticky as discussed.

88gt4DE

" Finding Dans mythical alltrac boneyard " THEY DO EXIST !!! just like talking M&M's and Santa Claus !!! haha

97JZA80

alltracst185":2xcazcgp said:
How do i add myself?

Guessing a little "How to" would have been a good idea...my fault.

-Go to the link
-Sign in, button in top right corner, you may need to create a new account.
-Once signed in click the edit button, this is located to the right of the "NE Alltracs" title
-Once you click edit a blue balloon icon will pop up on the map, click it*
-Drag the balloon to where you are located
-Enter your username as the title and if you want any text in description add that. Click OK
-Done.

*One hint is that it might help to zoom in on the map to get the exact placement of your balloon before you attempt to place it.

I really dont know who created this so thanks whichever of you did.

And a side note, just had cherry m&ms for the first time. Very odd, they did not talk. :shrug:

lumbercis

alltracst185":23dmahc4 said:
Done! 8) So now that we see there are a decent amount of people around, how many are running or will be by summer?

I'm running. I just look ugly. Hopefully that will be remedied by summer too.

OT: Anyone happen to have any decent stock suspension laying around that they could part with?

scuba

90 alltrac here. Im running, but Im gonna tear her back apart for the second time and do some motor work. Im aiming for 400hp. I tore the motor apart once and put in a cometic head gasket and arp studs and resealed the entire motor, plus checked over the main and rod bearings and piston rings. I put new valve seals and everything in and put her back in and fired it up, and now for some damn reason, I am burning oil. ugh, its either the pistons rings i suspect, due to wet spark plugs, or the turbo, which I had rebuilt using an ebay kit...i know, i know :bangshead:

What can I say, im new to the 3sgte! There is a ton of information accross several boards, however, locating that info sucks due to all of the fluff and spam in the threads.

Little bit of back ground, im a toyota certified tech, i have a 400whp 95 240sx, and I love clean properly done cars.

If any of you have any thoughts or ideas for me to ponder feel free to hit me up, ive already pmed a few of you to get your insight on things.

Im currently stock with an oil burn issue, blown wastegate actuator, and last but not least a hair line crack in the exhaust manifold. :shoots: damn issues. :D i love this car.

GT4_ever

I'd put myself on this map but I don't have a google account!

Anyone thinking of going the the 2011 Ocean City AWD meet? 15 hour drive for me, and I want some toyota company!

88gt4DE

GT4_ever":9ng2a23u said:
I'd put myself on this map but I don't have a google account!

Anyone thinking of going the the 2011 Ocean City AWD meet? 15 hour drive for me, and I want some toyota company!

Dewd that's really close to us DE trac guys ....

gt4play

Okay, so I'm a little behind the times on this. :)

I just added my location, but a couple things to note about the instructions:

- The title (NE Alltracs) wasn't there - it was changed to 2RM. I changed it back. ;)
- If you click on the link and THEN sign in, the EDIT button doesn't automatically appear (unless that's a Firefox bug) you either have have to first sign in then click the link, or just refresh the page after logging in
- clicking the EDIT button doesn't automatically pop up a little blue balloon. you have to click on the blue balloon icon near the top of the map -or- zoom in to your location and 'right-click' then select (ah hell, I forgot now what you have to select....but you get the idea... :) )

I've been a little out of touch with the community lately (moving to a new house and having a kid kinda does that). Gotta get back into the swing of things this Spring/Summer!

-C

gt4play

gt4play":onczuh1k said:
The title (NE Alltracs) wasn't there - it was changed to 2RM. I changed it back. ;)

I didn't think to ask if I should change that...so if it was supposed to stay as '2RM', then my apologies....