speedline wheels

jonnyboygt4

alltracst185":3b86x7r2 said:
Agreed! Subie offsets :wink: you would need at least 15mm spacers

ive got 33mm on the rears...i shouldnt need anything foor the front would I? gonna be running k sport pro coilovers aswell...

i just paid for them.. im expecting them some time next week...

jonnyboygt4

i'll have to test fit the fronts...i run my ROH wheels slightly tucked in the front just barely...when i bought those rims they came off a cavalier....im pretty sure they were +48 also...

but does anyone have any insight about these being JDM wheels?

jonnyboygt4

just ordered some 8mm spacer off ebay...ill try these out...hopefully i wont need longer studs ...i think i should be fine...hopefully...

alltracst185

I have run spacers front and back on my trac ever since i bought it with no problems at all, so that is just hear say! :twisted:

klue

alltracst185":2pg3zfuk said:
I have run spacers front and back on my trac ever since i bought it with no problems at all, so that is just hear say! :twisted:

"Hear say"?!?!?!. If you have a 10mm(for reference) long portion that fits into the stud then the load is shared across 10mm of metal.

10-8 = 2mm do you think 2mm of thread contact is sufficient to support a 3400lbs vehicle? I personally don't.... Good luck with that

jonnyboygt4

i hear what your saying.....there wont be enough thread for the rim to properly thread...i was looking at hubcentric 15mm spacers but it looks like you either have to cut the stock log nuts to shorten them so they dont stick past the spacer..or have grroves in your rims...which i dont have....so i went witha spacer that just slides over the lugnuts.....if i need longer studs...no big deal...just a little more work to do for me this spring...

GT4_ever

They are SPEEDline wheels! Not Streetline. As an ex-subbie guy, damn they are hot.

If you are willing to spend a little more for the spacers, there are some that attach to the stock thread pitch. They will save you from having to worry about running two sets of lugs:
http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles ... break.aspx
2nd picture is the one I mean.

And again, damn those are nice 8)

jonnyboygt4

GT4_ever":2lco1xkq said:
They are SPEEDline wheels! Not Streetline. As an ex-subbie guy, damn they are hot.

If you are willing to spend a little more for the spacers, there are some that attach to the stock thread pitch. They will save you from having to worry about running two sets of lugs:
http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles ... break.aspx
2nd picture is the one I mean.

And again, damn those are nice 8)

bahha thats funny ...yes speedline....im a burnout...forgive me...they are getting shipped up as we speak.....looking forward to them...i know theres hubcetric spacers ...ive got 33mm in the rear...the smallest i could find was 15mm but the stock lugs would have to be shortened and I was told that wouldnt be a good idea....lol so imma gonna run 8mm up front with longer studs....

jonnyboygt4

Here guys ...they arrived yesterday...in better shape than i thought the one pic shows a black scuff on the rim....it is from one of the tires and isnt permanent...id say these are in near perfect condition....im stocked and really diggin' the white....

Attachments

• 's.jpg
    's.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 866
  • nankang 21545r17.jpg
    nankang 21545r17.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 866
  • speedline.jpg
    speedline.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 866

jonnyboygt4

GT4_ever":uen92zic said:
Very nice!!! Get them installed and take more pics!

they've got to be cleaned up a bit....they'll be installed this spring....the cars put away for the winter....once i get everything together ill take some good pics :D