looking for short shifter or something that will work st165.

krogers128

hey i have a st165 all trac. the shifter is like 10 feet long lol. (sarcasm) but really it's a really long shift and i'm wondering where i can get a short shifter i've been looking and have had no luck, i'm in the process of putting in a st205 motor/tranny not sure if that makes a difference, if i can use a st205 stock shifter i know where i can get one i just don't know if it will work. let me know thanks.

MrDB

if you can get one a 205 shifter is the shortest i think... if not a 185 one will do the job.

Its a simple bolt in job...

jonnyboygt4

krogers128":3kwn458b said:
hey i have a st165 all trac. the shifter is like 10 feet long lol. (sarcasm) but really it's a really long shift and i'm wondering where i can get a short shifter i've been looking and have had no luck, i'm in the process of putting in a st205 motor/tranny not sure if that makes a difference, if i can use a st205 stock shifter i know where i can get one i just don't know if it will work. let me know thanks.

it is pretty easy to make your own also...if you have a hard time finding one that is...