14 pin to 22 pin wiring?

atmosfear

Hey all, I've got a 91 GT hatch w/3sgte swapped in. The final step is interfacing my 14 pin 3rd ecu plug with the 22-pin 3sgte plug. Anybody know what wires go where? I've been asking phoenix tuning (tweakd performance) for weeks now with no response. Ever. Its all I need to get the thing running, and this swap is quite popular, yet noone has been able to help. I've gone over the pinouts countless times, but something has to be tee'd into the circuit opening relay, and don't know what. Starter wire, maybe? Pls help. Someone. Anyone, lol.

Redrkt01

I don't have the answer to your question. But I will tell you that Josh doesn't seem to be keen on helping people out on jobs he'd prefer to be paid to do. On one hand that's a businessman, on the other it's.........

jonnyboygt4

Redrkt01":3ljfbxtu said:
I don't have the answer to your question. But I will tell you that Josh doesn't seem to be keen on helping people out on jobs he'd prefer to be paid to do. On one hand that's a businessman, on the other it's.........

+1 thats how ppl earn a living....hence maybe why you didnt get a response....you have to pay to play unfortunately....

atmosfear

Understood, but I spoke with "cam" from phoenix, who told me they would send a schematic of the wiring. I understand how a business works, and that things prolly get super busy over there, and that's why I was asking if anyone here who has swapped or otherwise could help me. My car goes nowhere without this. Its just frustrating.

jonnyboygt4

atmosfear":3t957ap5 said:
Understood, but I spoke with "cam" from phoenix, who told me they would send a schematic of the wiring. I understand how a business works, and that things prolly get super busy over there, and that's why I was asking if anyone here who has swapped or otherwise could help me. My car goes nowhere without this. Its just frustrating.

ya i hear ya....the pains of trying to do swaps....lol I bet your thinking it would have been easier to just buy an alltrac lol

good luck!

Carolina91GT-S

Here is a diagram that I made indicating which wires need to be moved where. This is not a wiring diagram. It is a relocation diagram. Look at it for a while and it should make sense. If you have questions you can PM me.

Note: This is specifically for going from a rev 1 ST184 (1990-91) to a rev 1 2nd gen 3SGTE (1990-91) if you are rev 2 or are going to rev 2 then there is a difference that you must account for.
You indicated that you have a rev 1 ST184 but you did not indicate which rev your 3SGTE is

~Chris

Attachments

• Celica swap wiring.xls
    54 KB · Views: 211