My GT-Four A - *stroker being put in*

timmey

Corey Darling":13t2hnug said:
Hey, how's the project coming along? We should try to meet up sometime.

Pretty disappointing thus far.

I ran into some debt but things are looking up now and I am buying the last few parts again. Right now I am still hunting down any grounding problems I can find while I wait for the non-ABS lines, etc. I hardly need anything else to get my buddies shop to put the motor in except that and a few gaskets, etc. Zensport is now 5252 Motorsports (sorta) and is out in Keating now if you haven't heard. They have a dyno cell and everything. I'm getting them to do the motor.

Yeah let's meet up soon, I of course am not on the road but should be fairly soon now and mean it this time. I really hope to make this Ogopogo or at least something this spring/summer :)! Give me a pm if you want to meet up in the meantime, I should see how your project is going? How is it?

Cheers!

Timmey

timmey

YerRandO":v044z454 said:
Can't wait to see this all come together, any more pics of that manifold?

Yep! I can get some today. I have the 80mm KU Engineering aluminum throttle body bolted on now too. It's nice to look at :).

EDIT: I can get some Sunday.

Timmey

alltracst185

Check that trottle body out good, it was causing problems on my buddies wrx. The throttle plate was not closing all the way causing a massive vaccum leak! Just an FYI :wink: Otherwise great looking project.

timmey

Well, if Robert doesn't own the forum anymore I'm not really achieving anything be leaving here. I didn't hear about this until now, though.

This news actually bothers me more seeing this means Robert has received more money from the sale of the forum and still hasn't paid anyone...sigh.

I guess this means you guys are stuck with me further. To be clear I don't have any issues with the people on this forum, just Robert who is now gone..

Cheers!

Timmey

timmey

BIG UPDATE!:

My GT-Four A is in the shop at 5252 Motorsports Inc., and the stroker is going in in a few days!

PA180021.JPG

5252 Motorsports is detailing the build out here:

http://5252motorsports.blogspot.ca/2012/10/all-trac-attack.html

I should be going with a 6x10" PWR Air-to-water barrel for this, which is another development.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling (PM me, Buy&Sell thread coming soon!):
-Unorthodox Racing lightened pulley, anondized Red. 3SGTE/5SFE compatible.
-An ST205 WTA IC in good condition w/Greddy Type S BOV.
-An ST205 WTA pump that likely needs a rebuild.
-My OEM JDM ECU.
-A Greddy Fuel Cut defender.
-OEM AFM with a semi-new K&N air filter cone.

Man I'm excited to stop taking the bus!

Cheers,

Tim

timmey

KU Engineering, It is a ripoff of JUN's silly expensive intake and the TB is the 80mm one they make. It seems their website has disappeared somehow, can't find it. :S

Timmey

88gt4DE

Wow , looks nice. Sucks they dissappeared ... I've been trying to figure out a solution for the crappy stock throttle body while keeping mt WTA setup ... Good luck with the project. Looking good man.