April 23, Japan Relief Charity Show/Meet

klue

Hi guys!

As I promised we would be getting a big meet together for the spring time. Our date is set to be April 23, at http://www.formulakartways.com/

We have full access to the facilities to race, and the parking lot to hang out. There is more than enough room for everyone so please bring your friends. We are hoping to raise at least 1000 dollars to send the Red Cross so that we can help support Japan the same country which engineered the cars we drive. This will be a great event and I promise to make it interesting with food, raffles, and entertainment. Please donate generously!

Right now we are ironing out the details and will keep this post updated.

Please post up if you would like to attend so I can help organize things better!
We are looking for SPONSORS and VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!

Stay tuned at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pryde-Auto-Club/189279197773485

Thanks
Luke

klue

Are you guys serious?
No love over here? We have gotten great response from EVERYONE except the Celica guys?!?!

We are getting all of our great engines, clips, transmissions and JDM parts from this country, lets show some support!

klue

IF anyone has any cool parts lets try to have a mini swap meet :)
I need a few parts

- st185
abs cover, driverside vent + flap (working condition) + knob, Driver side mirror (black preferable),
good condition stock intake pipe, ebrake handle(rubber intact), shifter boot(mint one only)

klue

Yes Easter weekend, all the more fitting to do something charitable. Bring the whole family it will be a kid friendly event

klue

There is no specified time, Im going to be there from about 11 or so, set up will take an hour. Im sure people will start poring in some time around 1. Come when you can, stay until you want.

I will post a final schedule when I get the weather forecast next week

klue

Raffles - Prizes include NEXTMOD gift certificates, Amsoil Performance Pack, ELMM Spa Package (for the ladies)
Show and Shine $15 for entry
Food- Pizza

From 1pm-5pm
1-3 PM Hang out, and Go kart!
3-4 Food Time - Will be Pizza
4 PM Judging for Show and shine Categories
5 PM Announce Winners for Show, and Raffles

Thanks To:
Volunteers
Reahd @ Formula Kartways
Peter @ Nextmod
Maureen @ ELMMSPA (905) 457 7772

athousandleaves

Having a sinking feeling that I wont be able to make this one :(

With exams, thesis projects, friends coming in from Montreal and a concert my time is incredibly tight over the next few weeks.

Although, I really don't think you guys would want to see my current beater there anyway haha!

However I am doing my own thing to stimulate the economy in Japan... by buying lots of aftermarket parts right from Japan :twisted: