CARS AND COFFEE in Salt Lake City!

3sgtealltrac

TO: The local SLC car enthusiast and anyone else from the surrounding areas who want to join.

A bunch of us car enthusiasts around the SLC valley are trying to grow a meet and greet...kind of like the one they have down in SoCal.

Cars and Coffee in Salt Lake City!

When: Saturday August 15, 2009 (AND EVERY SATURDAY AFTER)
Time: 8:30 am
Invited: You! The CAR ENTHUSIAST (regardless of your make or mods.)!!! We're excited to see anyone who loves to chat about cars and sip some early morning coffee...or what ever else you prefer.

Espress Yourself Coffee
675 W 10600 S
South Jordan, UT 84095-8524

Please join us! Support the cause! Support our local coffee shop and owner who is also a car enthusiast and is kind enough to let us use his parking lot for CARS AND COFFEE!

All that is asked it that we're respectful to the facility, parking lot, vehicles and each other.

Cheers and hope to see you guys out this Saturday!

UtahSleeper

I was about to ask about location cause the forum seems like its always on redwood.

Once I get one of my better cars running I plan on attending.

3sgtealltrac

i went to when it was at the old spot with my integra. felt like a retard cuz everyones cars looked so nice and mine was primer. but its cool if you havnt been, ive seen some Ferrari s and other exotics

UtahSleeper

I just dont want to go with a plain DD like my Altima. Once I get my Corolla going I will be going, no matter how it goes.

UtahSleeper

I know there are a few one here....................SPEAK UP!!!! lol.

Unfortunately my first visit will be with my 80 Corolla.

UtahSleeper

lol.Did you? I plan on showing up there in the coming weeks again. Waiting till I have a temp tag on my corolla. Trac won't be ready for awhile.