Bolt patern conversion 5*100 to 5*114.3

CMS-GT4

Yes. And you made 3 threads somehow.
Gtfour77 did one using camry spindles, halfshafts. I am in the process of doing it using rav4 spindles in the front. The rear has not been explored yet.

reeves

CMS-GT4":1iwzze45 said:
Gtfour77 did one using camry spindles, halfshafts. I am in the process of doing it using rav4 spindles in the front. The rear has not been explored yet.
Have you tried adapters before as well for the conversion? Or are spindles a better way to go? I'm also interested in this conversion.. but just exploring options at this point. TIA!

CMS-GT4

I will be using adapters on the rear just because I plan on running the same size all around and my brakes are already setup for the rears. As for the fronts, you can just get rav4 hubs from certain years, but you will still need a brake solution. I am using the spindles since it works with a simple brake solution I am working out.

reeves

Just curious.. what brand adapter are you going with? I've been googling it, and there are quite a few.. I've never dealt with adapters before so it'd be a big help to see what others such as yourself are using.. And I can't find any that are all-trac specific.. I assume any adapter that fits a '90-93 celica will fit, since the bolt pattern & lug size are the same?

Also, some adapters (and wheel spacers) claim to be hub centric.. this means it has a circular protrusion from the center that fits right into the center of your hub correct? Is this something that helps with stability, or simply ease of fitment?
Thanks!

CMS-GT4

There is quite an extensive thread on the subject, but you going to likely have to get the adapters made. H&R makes good spacers, but I have not ran across any name brand spacers that are hubcentric to our cars and you want hubcentric, especially on the fronts. Gtfour77 has some non hubcentric adapters he used on the rears for sale around here. You should check out his threads.