Front end Conversion on 6th Gen

TRDavid

In order to do a complete GT4 front end conversion would i also need to get Fenders? I always thought i only needed the front end and the hood, but someone told me that in order for the bumper to fit i needed the fenders? Can someone verify and tell me what i really need for a complete GT$ front end Conversion.

phattyduck

Fenders are the same (minus sidemarkers). Radiator support, hood latch and bumper beam are different, so make sure you get those too...

-Charlie

bloodMoney

^this.

Fenders are basically the same. Yours are probably DOT approved for lighting configuration, hence the front reflectors. The JDM ones have the side markers close to the door, which is not DOT compliant.

In the big picture, it really makes no difference, but to some, they want that true JDM thing going.

aznspikeboi23

Fenders are the same except the side markers. Everything should bolt right on, bit the jdm hood n bumper does sit a lil higher so your gonna need to modify the hood latch or get a jdm one left hand

celi_wabbit

I have a converted 6th gen and did not need fenders, you can use your stock ones. You will need the bumper cover, hood, bumper support (option is to cut a 3rd of it from the bottom), bumper rail adapter, and the head light mount frame.