AllTrac.net Dyno Top Ten

EricGT4

Yeah it hits a little later than I would like it to. I feel like it kind of has the SRT4 syndrome. It doesnt really get spooled until 3500rpm. I am a little surprised that it came out that way but maybe thats just how the .50 roles or maybe my exhaust is not big enough. Its only a 2.5inch. I am going to get some bigger injectors in a few months and have it re-tuned at about 18psi and have the redline bumped up to 8 grand so we will see what I am pushing then.

Here is a link to my project thread that has the full build on it. Maybe that will explain some of the map questions.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23295&start=90

Mafix

will get dyno sheet later but...
after all the changes (ems, ignition, trans, diff)...
341whp. f'ing sweet. i could not get the dyno to read my torque, the ignition signal post ignitor is noisy or something? i need to make a loop cable pre ignitor.

abraxxa

@Mafix: i just saw that you also run a Haltech. I'm having problems with the ignition at over 1.1bar of boost. The home edge should be falling like the trigger edge but I can't get it to run like it should. Could you share your settings with me? Thanks!

93cc

don_compare.jpg

Peak HP: 279.2@5500rpm
Peak Torque: 292.6@4250rpm
Type of Dyno: AWD
Brand of Dyno: Mustang
Engine Displacement: Stock
Engine Compression: 9.0:1
Camshafts: Stock
Turbo: CT26 50 Trim
Turbo Pressure: 20psi
Fuel: 630cc 125psi Shurflo pump
Fuel Type: 92oct
Engine Managment: Autronic SM4
Other Info: 3" DP & Exhaust, 4" Intake, 50/50 Water/Meth

abraxxa

Most of the guys in the gtfour.ch forum have them for years without problems.
But I'll swap them for my old PKR8's and give it a try.

Mafix

for some unknown reason nobody i know with a 3s (personally of course) can run them without issues? :shrug:
only going with what i know.

nice dyno BTW
get rid of that ct26 and you'll be amazed at the increase in power.

abraxxa

Visited my tuner on Friday:

IMG_6348.jpg

came up with this yesterday:

Ignition%20mount%20blueprint.jpg

I'll fabricate the bracket next week and will also order new custom made ignition wires.
Which color should I choose? :doh: