SuperPro Bushes - part numbers

deecee

Hi all,

I'm looking at doing the bushes now while the car is apart and need to identify the correct bushes to order. I won't be replacing the spherical bearings, but would like to change the other bushes.
If someone could please provide assistance, it would be appreciated. I've gone through the fensport site, but the part numbers to location seem to be different to those on superpro site.

From Denver_whiteST185's whiteline thread:

SuperPro SPF2730K Rear Control Arm - Inner Front Bushing
SuperPro SPF1221K Rear Control Arm - Inner Rear Bushing
SuperPro SPF2263K Rear Control Arm - Outer Bushing
SuperPro SPF2731K Rear Control Arm - Outer Bushing
SuperPro SPF2264K Rear Control Arm Lower - Inner Front Bushing
SuperPro SPF2265K Rear Control Arm Lower - Inner Rear Bushing
SuperPro SPF0462-_K Rear Sway Bar Mount To Chassis Bushing
SuperPro SPF0823K Rear Trailing Arm - Bushing Kit

Rear_suspension_bushes.jpg

Thanks
Dave

salutmecos

SuperPro SPF0823K = 5 n 6
SuperPro SPF2264K = 2
SuperPro SPF2265K = 1
SuperPro SPF2263K and SPF2731K are the spherical bearings

SuperPro SPF2730K and SuperPro SPF1221K fit only st182 st184

look like there is different size for this bushing ¨the Rear Sway Bar Mount To Chassis Bushing¨

sharpie_101

Dee, where are you planning on buying these bushings?

I have an '89 that needs bushings and have been having a hard time finding anyone stateside that has them.

Thanks, J

deecee

sharpie_101 - I just walked into my local parts shop and rifled through the superpro catalogue, got a photocopy and marked up the bushes i wanted a quote for and that was it.
And I'm in New Zealand, so a bit different than how other companies/shops work and operate of course. Shop hasn't come back to me on price because one of the parts guys is away, but once he's back, I'm sure I'll have the quote in hand to mull over. Normally, its a 24-48 hour turnaround for parts quotes and deliveries. Sometimes if they can't find it, I'll pop back behind the counter and search on the numerous parts databases via computer, check prices, availability etc :)