You'd get a STEAL if you find my missing beast!

Xiansheng

One of my old st185's (Red) was sitting at the shop for more than 2 years after me driving her for years, changing every single part along the way, suspension everywhere was good, driveshafts i changed at one point were perfect, rebuild the balls and cage inside did it myself put em together, pulley and alternator, and water pump, entire rear subframe crossmember from 93 and whole front and rear hubs and shocks all complete with upper arms in front.. when i really didn't have to.. i made her sick!! was just a faded red color showing yellow primer through all over.. hardly any rust, everything electronic except 1 of the headlight motors worked! i changed many plugs and sensors.. oh ya.. 200+$ if i remember right for the oxygen sensor had the 10 speaker system PERFECT super sounding system MINT! interior cloth was MINT... i installed jdm engine/tranny with wicked compression and tight turbo wheel..it had 93 mint rear diff i found and the fat rubber at the back was changed.. so much more.. had monster stereo cables hanging out where i took the decks and amps/sub out for the shop sitting time.. those wires werent cheap and were top of the line fat.. i used to run 2 fosgate amps with JL 12" in the back.. the beast just looked like shit outside faded paint...

I left her with a new jdm engine and the old jdm engine that I just removed cuz it blew the head or something, we were gonna remove head and check..

I got very sick.. overcame what most people do not. (Hemp Seed, Bee Pollen, CoEnzymeQ10, Pycnogenol, Gotu Kola, St. John's Wort.)

left her sitting so long..

just 3-4 months ago when i started going out again, and being normal got better after the bad shit.
My friend says, "Hey bro, what's up with ther beast, if you want I'll help you like before and we'll put the new engine it get the piece of shit running again.", I'm all thinking inside excited.. thinking ya.. fuck.. I need my ride back.. (driving moms little corolla forever already..it's dying, shaking front end..lol)..

What do I find.....

The car that was sitting looking all high up off the ground cuz there was no engine inside.. my baby..

was thrown out to some scrap guy at a yard, and he threw him the new 93 jdm engine/no tranny ($700 no tranny) that was sitting waiting with the super tight wheel.. and my old 93 jdm engine/tranny that was removed sitting in the shop....

you belive that shit boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toronto, ontario..

she's probably sitting rotting somewhere if you can find that shell lookin piece of shit, dont be fooled, every freakin part was changed on that shit!!!

I'm venting basically... I think the only people that could possibly understand what's in my head right now, is you guyz... the onez that know.

"eh.. it was a piece of shit. was leaving dents in front my shop in the asphalt"...

faded red paint, yellow primer streeks underneath showing here n there, those little clips fron the front bumper i never had.. one headlight was left down, and one up.... of course to the uninformed dumb fuck with no respect see's a piece of shit.... I wanna cry.. ok.. later.

oh.. and just remembering now... i was about to turn onto the onramp to the highway once with a packed car with buddies.. and as i turned slowly and slowed down creeping to turn.. and lost brakes, at that moment brake line was ripped in back wheel and lost pressure and leaking, turned quick into gas station right there.. got lucky.. highway.. i woulda been dead.. so what im sayin is.... i also remember me and my bud changed allll the brakes lines everywhere through the firewall, and new brake cylinder,, it had freshly machined rotors in the front, first time ever.. still fat.. and in the rear i remember doing a huuuge big pain in the ass at the time for me.. inside the rear drumed.. changed all kinds of spring and that inner brake...

yup it's true...

if you find her somewhere.. you are so fuckin lucky.. drop a jdm in her and fly.....

I wote all this in 3 breaths at 3000 words per minute.. LOL #:p so bear with me on any wierd spelling.. thinking about it makes me wanna first go nuts.... now I gotta go lay down a bit............. :)

Xiansheng

A long time ago when she was sitting at the shop I used google to look at her and did a snapshot.

Here she is sitting with no engine inside and there was a newly bought 93 jdm motor just waiting to go in sitting in the shop next to the old engine... had to take the old tranny off the old engine and put on the new engine and I was good to go, car was perfectly straight no shaking super tight new everything... lol.. just looked like shit!
celica.png

Xiansheng

she even had toyo wicked tires like 50% on the stock 5 stars... white corners i found at a japan engine shop by fluke!
and remembering now.... she had 2 new inner wheel wel plastics.. the whole U shaped pieces for the wheel wells... and the center under engine plastic cover.. when i got the car didn't have it cuz idiot played underneath there and just never put em back on and they disapeared after years.. was a pain to find and install.. bought the plastic fastener things from toyota......... as the minutes go and i look at her in the pic, im just remembering all the work i put into her... she's disapeared somewhere at some scrap near toronto. :shrug:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

ok im done.

actually just remember... i put a new windsheild, even bought the special wire tool to do that job... and she had a box of 2 new tie rod ends sitting in the trunk... lol i remember now, i was keeping a backup cuz i got them so cheap... the trunk with the perfect liner..perfect all the speakers were there.... grrrr.. ok.. now im done. :roll:

alltracst185

Soi why did the shop get rid of it? Did you or anyone contact the shop and let them know you were sick and that you didn't abandon your car? That sucks bro, i would go crazy if I lost my trac like that :shoots:

Xiansheng

It was my uncles shop, nobody wanted to let him or any of my extended family overseas know that I was sick all fucked up, I went underground for years total depression huge problems... I overcame it all thought my Uncle would hold my shit forever... not the case, He thought I fucked off.. I kinda don't blame him.. but on the other hand many years ago he in a way gave me his word like uncle to nephew, dont worry ill keep her here for you.. that's why she was there in the first place.. family. i would never pay for some storage and no driveway space me being mamas boy at the time. it all screwed up.. she's lost...

just a fucked up situation.. im only really pissed about that new jdm engine that was ready to go in, it was extra sik compression 93 mr2 super clean supposesly 60,000 not usual 90,000 and turbo wheel didn't budge.. oh well. to him, it was a piece of shit, the only job i ever did at his shop, was using his engine lift for the swap.

alltracst185

So how long ago did he get rid of it? Maybe you can ask him where it went and get it back if it's still there. A shame to waste a rust free body like that :(

Xiansheng

Belive me I tried, don't want to get into all the stupid details.. but it's somewhere in toronto or surrounding area, if someone runs around checks all the scraps they might find it, I've givin up and am looking to buy a wicked st185 RC this time around.. RHD freaks me out thinkin about it, never fealt that, but I don't care, I'll deal with it. :)

Thanks man.. it's a shame I know, I fucked up!
I'd say it was about 6months ago he got rid of the red monster...

Greg_Canada

Holy shit that was the AT outside Zak's autobody that sat there for YEARS... it's the car that MADE me want an AT (i drive by there every day practically) and i even went inside and looked at the JDM motor he had... a month after i went and asked about it, it was gone... dunno if he sold it or what... i remember it sitting there from about 2003-2004 to 2008 when it disappeared... (they dont leave many cars out there anymore)... i asked about in in 08' because i was looking at building it after i finished school... it disappeared so i bought my AT in Aug 09'...
IIRC the owner of the shop (your uncle?) went blind...

EDIT: Pretty pissed i didn't buy it now knowing all the new parts! (sorry)

Xiansheng

Hey what's up man, ya, my beast sat there forever at my uncle's, then when i woke up from my dream..lol.. i went to put it all together and everything was gone.. perfect JDM motor sitting there super compression.. I'm still crying man, because I now have a 91 RC on my driveway i shippde over from Alberta, and I now would of switched so many parts from my old alltrac onto this car, like the whole rear suspension on that red alltrac, was from a JDM shop 93 suspension, the whole rear crossmember with all arms and driveshafts, hubs, the whole rear i switched after i banged the back wheel once, now i bought an RC, that previous owner hit the rear wheel, changed the lower arm and looks like the rear whole subframe was changed too, but didn't do it right, 1 corner is sitting lower than the other 3 corners, bcuz i think he changed the rear strut, with US/Canada spec strut, and only that one side, if you can imagine my problems.. and front inner tie rod needs to be replaced, brakes were sitting so long all rustsy shit, motor oil and the whole shabanag all fluids everywhere need to redone, plugs, wires, front linkage on the stabiliser... exauhst is rusted shitty up near the body with holes.. so much little shit, that I already did on my old car that was sitting there all practicly new, and tight.... so im pissed, I need to do this shit all over again... I made a makeshift garage, in my garage to fix her all the way, but she has no rust at least and clean bolts and fittings everywhere not rusted underneath clean, just faded peeling orginal 20year old paint, but at least i know the body all over is orginal.. you can just see it, never really been banged in the body anywhere from what i can tell, no front end damage anywhere, lines are straight at the hood etc. no fender bolts look touched etc... I'm bugging my uncle to paint this RC car to Toyota factory standards, LOL!! ...so I'll probably get some nice new paint job if I'm lucky... one day... I'm only registering her next week then going in for Emission test.. so gotta put suspension on and change oil and everything within a week or so, to take that long hot highway drive right before doing the test. can't drive her on the highway with 1 spring different, 1 corner sitting lower than the others..LOL... aaaaaaaanyways... I got issues..lol :D

Xiansheng

Here she is.. the new ride.. a pic from when I bought her about a month ago.. still sitting lookin the same, just haven't gotten around to any new pics of my own yet since I feel there hasn't been any reason to yet.. didn't do shit yet, had no proper parking to work on her till now and she's all dusty and crusty not picture worthy..LOL... I will pull her in the garage soon and start workin on her changing the rear suspension to begin with and probably machine all 4 discs since they look good n fat still and didn't vibrate all crazy on the road so I think they're still good.. for now... and pads all over.. fluids.. plugs.. etc... change 1 inner tie rod pain in the ass, then put the new tires and rims i grabbed and get alignment.. the plan anyway.. LOL.. to get done in the next few... I'm slow though.. so we'll see how that goes.... and that'll be another thread when the mission begins.. :D

godbless...

(click for bigger.. and she doesn't look that blue in real life, looks more grey metal color.. I'll take normal pics of the build/repair job next week or so.)
(.. so I'm kinda over the ReD BeaST as you can see..lol.. moved on to bigger n badder things, but I still weep at night from time to time about that long lost old girl of mine!) ..............lol

Attachments

• RC.jpeg
    RC.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,850