Alltrac Handling FAQ

Xiansheng

Does the RC have it's own alignment settings, I have to get alignment right away and dont know what to do.. just let them do it.. or actually give them the numbers...

is usdm alltrac figures that they probably will use ok for RC, I read somewhere in the press release for RC or somewhere, it has different camber etc settings.. so I'm lost here guyz.. please help

I would like to have the RC alignment to stock toyota settings how it came from the factory know what I mean.. th car is pretty much stock at this point.

Thanks.

Corey

You should be able to find the whiteline recommended specs for our cars. They spent a good deal of time testing different settings and published them a number of years ago.

Edit: Here they are

viewtopic.php?t=23040

Xiansheng

Thank you very much!! I don't know how I missed that thread.. I searched like a crazy man.. I suck. :notworthy:

u da mAN!!

aus jd 2703

instead of starting a new thread i thought id ask here.
will st184 front swaybar fit in a st185? i cant see why not but i wanna be sure before i rip one out?
also how many different thickness sway bars are there?
thanks

Meenya

Just received my Cusco rear top mounts and uploaded a few pictures, in case someone wants to see what they look like before ordering.
Larger pictures can be seen in the gallery.

It says TRD on the sticker with 2 washers in the plastic bag.

[album]512[/album]

[album]513[/album]

[album]514[/album]

[album]515[/album]

[album]516[/album]

[album]517[/album]

Rallly

Can someone posted the factory alignment specs for a 91 st185 alltrac widebody and also maybe a "better handling" alignment specs also.