Need Alignment Specs for RC/CS/Grp A

alltracman78

Can someone please furnish me with the STOCK alignment specs [camber, toe, cross camber, and total toe] for the front and rear on the homologation model please?
I need it as soon as possible.

Thanks.
:)

kulfon

st185cs:
front toe-in: 0mm
front camber: -10'
castor: 1° 10'

i don't have others data but above are for cs model. If i remember i set my rear to-in about 0,15' and car handle great.

Xiansheng

I need to give my newly bought '91 GT-Four RC an alignment after some rear suspension bullshit.

What do I tell the alignment guy?
(Woodbridge Alignment, best alignment shop in Toronto area bar none!!! for like 30 years!)

with my old st185 usdm car, twice they gave me alignmet over the years(once after accident) and the car alwayz tracked super straight, wicked job.

but I've read in the description for RC model, the camber, damper rate, and i think toe.. or somethin.. are differnt from regular st185...

Do they just go by a book for the specs what they need to do, or what?

I would have to give them RC specs for alignment I'm thinking...??

this is very important, my car is all fucked up crooked, and i need to do this right away.

any help please, or if it's on the site, please help... are those numbers up above good for the front, confirmed?
I don't want modified performance specs, I want the RC to be orginal spec.

Thank you! I'm kinda desperate.. I'd have to park and not move her until I figure this out...

alltracman78

Quick answer;

If you want the car to handle/turn really well [the way it should IMO] have them get as much negative camber as they can [front and rear]. It's important the camber is very close to equal side to side [not front to rear].
Set the front and rear toe as close to zero as possible [if the adjustment points aren't rusty you should be able to get it right at zero]. The more positive the toe the more the car is going to want to go in a straight line [but it will resist turning]. The more negative the toe the quicker the car will turn, but the more "squirrely" it will be. IMO for a "street" car zero is best.
Caster isn't adjustable [with stock suspension].

If you just want a comfortable straight ride, like on a Camry have them set it to factory Alltrac specs.

If I remember later tonite, and I have time, I'll explain it in more detail.

Xiansheng

Really good info man.

Camber, front and rear, as much negative camber as they can get, and left to right must be the same.
Toe, 0.

got it. :)

Thanks alot alltracman78! :notworthy: