Aftermarket Gauges!

Brad_91

Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I will move it if necessary.
I am about to buy aftermarket gauges for my boost and an O2 sensor, but I'm looking for some options on where to mount them! I have a JDM st185, and I have not been able to find any gauge pillars that are for RHD cars. Also, if anyone has recommendations on which gauges or other options to read boost and O2 readings I would love to hear them! I hope to be ordering in the next week to get it all installed soon.
I was recommended by a local shop to either find/ have a pillar made, or else mounting them around the steering wheel/ dash. He also recommended this if I was willing to spend the money because he has installed two or three recently:
http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/LCD/LCD.shtml
Just so everyone knows, this will be on a summer DD which I'm hoping to get around 250-300HP's in the next couple of years. Nothing crazy.. ( exhaust and boost controller right now as a start.)
Any ideas? If you have gauges in your car I would love to see some pictures of your set-up as well, just to get an idea of where I can place mine...
Thanks a lot!

I put 2 guages arounds the steering column. 1 right in the middle/top and one I drilled a hole in that trim directly below the cluster in the dead space on the left side on a LHD car.

Brad_91

Has anyone heard of/ used the zeitronix brand? The Zt-2 with LCD display is what I'm thinking of getting.. How much did it cost you to put in the 2 gauges? $400 for the zeitronix is a little too much if I can help it.