ASI Radiators: Pics P.16; Info P.17 & 18

Redrkt01

Rick89GTS":3ns61liw said:
I have the exact dimensions and specs but I'm not at home right now. If you just need the core thickness, I can tell you that it is double-core 42mm vs 32mm stock.

Hey Rick , can you hlep me out with this?

Rick89GTS

Oops, forgot all about this request, sorry. Exactly which dimensions do you need? Email me direct and we can go from there.

Rick89GTS

I was always irritated that the ASI radiator didn't fit the upper support brackets absolutely perfect.
Here's my solution. I used polyurethane adhesive (the same stuff that people use to fill in their motor mounts) and a section of
appropriate diameter automotive hose cut to size. I completely filled in my rad supports because they were cracking anyways.
Fits like a glove now. Hit 'em with a spray of black paint and you're done. :)

radbracket04.jpg

radbracket05.jpg

radbracket02.jpg

radbracket06.jpg

radbracket01.jpg

YAK ALL TRAC

Where can i find one of these radiators these days? the ebay listing no longer works. im in WA state us. i need one of these to get my car back on the road. any contact info on who sells these in the U.S?

kevinwl68

Dongguan JIAJUN ACCESSORIES MANUFACTORING CO.,LTD

email:Sales_Titan@163.com

products: exhaust system, exhaust pipe,exhaust muffler,intake pipe

1.full titanium and high-performance
2.Inside and outside vacuum welding
3.High quality and low price

Dongguan JIAJUN ACCESSORIES MANUFACTORING CO.,LTD has been set up for over 10 years and manufactures the high performace tuning exhaust systems for automobiles over the world.The quality of our products are very outstanding .And the price is quite reasonable. We have advanced technique to increase the horsepower of cars by changing the manifolds and exhaust systems especially in stainless steel and Titanium.
Our main production field includeTitanium and stainless steel exhaust system, like Exhaust header, Exhaust muffler, Exhaust air intake pipe, Exhaust down pipe, Exhaust tips, Strut bar, shift knob ect.

underscore

YAK ALL TRAC":9d3dhaek said:
Where can i find one of these radiators these days? the ebay listing no longer works. im in WA state us. i need one of these to get my car back on the road. any contact info on who sells these in the U.S?

There was a group buy on Celicatech a short while ago, I have the contact info for the Canadian guy but I'm sure someone on there has the info for the American seller.

88gt4DE

Good idea on the radiator holders , one of mine just broke so I'll knock that out this week before Rhode Island ... :D

CMS-GT4

Just an update, I am replacing the plug on mine. The built in spinner broke so I need to put in something new.

underscore

Post up what you decide to go with, that's the only part of it that I don't like and mine needs to come out next week anyways.

CMS-GT4

I finally have a temp gauge on mine. I have heard 205s run hotter, but I am not sure what the data is for either the 185 or the 205. Mine seems to run around 188 degrees.