FS Built 1990 ST185

fr0ussemaitre

Sorry guys, I've been away from this thread for a while... Most everything of any worth is gone. Bumper and doors went one way and the driveline went out west. Both of these sales happened early on, but took a while to sort out.

Thanks for the interest, I'm about to post a thread to clean up the last bit of stuff before it heads to the wrecker.

Sad days.

athousandleaves

New for sale post should answer you viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42177

"Engine, ECU, Turbo gear, bumper and doors are sold"

Jake,
I'm still interested in some stuff but I've basically broken my back so it might take me a week or two before I can get out there to grab anything from you.

First things that come to mind are the the fuel tank and the fenders but I think I asked you about those already?

fr0ussemaitre

Sorry, fenders went as a package with the motor and the fuel tank is gone too... What's left of any value is the suspension and the leather interior.

I have pretty fresh hardlines from firewall to the rear and a bunch of new in box e-brake gear.

athousandleaves":23bjevcp said:
New for sale post should answer you viewtopic.php?f=62&t=42177

"Engine, ECU, Turbo gear, bumper and doors are sold"

Jake,
I'm still interested in some stuff but I've basically broken my back so it might take me a week or two before I can get out there to grab anything from you.

First things that come to mind are the the fuel tank and the fenders but I think I asked you about those already?

celigts

Do you by chance have the stock ct26 laying around. Looking for one badly. And I'd also like to know the price of the ngk wires.

Pm me thanks

Brad_91

How much for the suspension?? It's all aftermarket correct? I thought I read it was all whiteline stuff! Just curious as I am relatively close to you (compared to most on this forum :p)