Fall Meet, Elkton, MD - 11/6

Wicked Toys

Sorry I've been away for awhile guys, just life has been busy. We all know how that goes. Thanks Dan for sending me the link to this thread.

I'm interested in a meet and do have plans already the 5th of Nov and the 12th so when a final date is set I'll know if im good or not. Trac really shouldn't be driven be i'll make that a game time decision.

scuba

Ok, so the date is? The time is? and the Location is? :bangshead: :D Im ready to take the day off work, just need some solid answers. Also, no back out's either (like I heard happen at the last meet)!

97JZA80

LegacyofDan":2giqiezp said:
but is the sonic a good meet up place then mike?

People gotta eat right? It works fine I think...we can eat and then cruise.... Its not the biggest sonic lot but dan as you noted there is a really large lot behind it if need be.

Willie, If it ends up being the chopper give me some warning. I'll need to let my son know so it doesnt scare the shit out of him again... :lol:

How about the 6th. Kevin mentioned he has plans on the 5th and I know the 6th works better for my brother.

LegacyofDan

Then that works great, the 6th, meet up at the sonic around like 11-12 ish, chow down on some food, cruise and chill at a park.

88gt4DE

I'm good with all of it 8) address for sonic is .... 103 East Pulaski Highway
Elkton, MD 21921-6414

Lamont

The 5’Th works for me, but my daughter has dance rehearsal on the 6’Th from 2:30-5:00pm so I wouldn't be able to make it :( :(

scuba

should we make it a brunch get together on the 6th so he can do the meet plus his daughters event? or are we switching it to the 5th?

LegacyofDan

i will be fine with that brunch idea if everyone else is? Sonic has brunch ish bits on their menu
plus we can all hang out as long as we want/can and he can leave early too.

what does everyone else say? meet up at 10-1030?

97JZA80

works for me....

Lumbercris, can you edit the title to add a date and location for us? Also........you coming?

scuba

Cool, so it's settled. The 6th at 10-1030 at the Sonic. 8) Lamont are you cool with that? Come grab some lunch and hang for a bit and then bounce.

Lamont

It's OK, but by the time we all get there it will be time for me to start heading to my daughter rehearsal :shrug: :shrug: . If the 5th is possible it would be better, esp for the guys who are coming from farther away. If not when is the next weekend everyone is available. I don't want the whole schedule messed up because of me :roll: :roll: . I'll make the next meet or a mini-meet or something

scuba

Then I guess the meet is off, someone just let me know via private message, or text(if you have my number), when and where it will be.

thanks

97JZA80

Alright hold up... :bangshead: We have some good traction and commitment from a few guys here. Lets get this done. Schedules never permit everyone to make a meet, thats typical shit guys. No hard feelings it is what it is, nothing personal.

Meet is 11/6 10:30...same plan as before. My apologies to Lamont we'll see you at the next meet. More incentive to have another one sooner than we did this one. Fact is this is probably it for a few months with the holidays and winter upon us.