R/C bumper f/s f/t

$1200alltrac

im looking for a r/c bumber , im looking to purchase or trade, i would like to get this on my car before i paint it,,,, actually im not going to paint it untill i actually get the bumber, lol.

concealer404

Spectra1":7bkext2l said:
Or like.. $212 shipped.

seriously were can you get a OEM new RC front bumper for $212 shipped???? I dont believe it, post a link for some proof please.

1sttoyotaparts.com.

Mine ran me $212 shipped when i bought it. Expect shipping prices to be slightly higher. But i see no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a new one for around $250 or less, either way. These aren't ultra-expensive unicorns, last i checked.

Note: that price is for bumper cover ONLY. I had no use for the grills, and didn't feel like paying for an RC crash bar that doesn't really do anything.

Spectra1

Ok, I was thinking you were saying for a complete bumper, grill, and crash bar set up for $215 shipped.

I also just looked it up and it would be approx $290 shipped for just the bumper, so I guess it has gone up a decent amount.

$1200alltrac

Lol I want one because one it looks the best, and two I wanna cut out the middle peice so my big-n-tall fmic will look really cool!

Spectra1

I just thought it was funny what $1200alltrac pm'ed me so I thought I would share it.

I said I had a new OEM RC bumper with crashbar and grills and asked him what he was will to pay and this was his offers.

$60 dollars. Lol you gotta work with me man, I want one but im not gonna spend an arm and a leg for some plastic
Ill give you 100 shipped

lol I guess that is what he thinks they are worth. Good luck with your build :D

p.s. no disrespect intended I just had a good laugh.

$1200alltrac

Lol idc? I picked the car up for 1200, compression is 150psi all the way across the board, car has 75,xxx miles, that guy was hurting for money, and im sure someone else is to out there.

concealer404

I'm going to hazard a guess that those of us hard up for money either A) aren't the same people who bought RC bumper setups, or B) will either sell the entire car, instead of parting pieces off of it.

You'll be EXTREMELY lucky to find a used RC bumper cover alone for $150.

One thing to remember: There's no such thing as a cheap AllTrac. ;)

tubasteve

i called my local dealer about 3 years ago " not a good part number" for any of them. im in temecula, ca.

3 years later(last week)well i put a water to air on and needed a smaller crash bar after i took a picture of my red ones crash bar part number and they not only said they had it available, but could be there next day.....called back after searching for the skins part number and was told everything was at their l.a. warehouse....im now a proud owner of both cars having r/c bumpers

awolo

I'm having a hard time finding the RC bumper on the 1sttoyotaparts.com site.

Can anyone help out, with a link?