Forum now available on mobile phones

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
alltrac.net is now available through Tapatalk application ($2.99) for mobile phones.
Tapatalk supports iOS (Apple), Android and BlackBerry devices.
When you navigate to alltrac.net with your mobile device, there will be an option to access the forum through tapatalk, or continuing with regular browser access.

celicat93

Hmm, I'm having trouble logging in and now it says I have to do CAPTCHA, but it doesn't give me a box for it. I'm sure I had the right password, I even came in on my PC and changed it successfully but Tapatalk wouldn't accept it.

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
I was searching for a solution and found this long thread:

http://tapatalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-4670.html

Not much help, but the last post may be useful:

I followed the suggestion of another user reporting this problem, and cleared the browser cookies (on my home pc). Then when I attempted to log in from that pc, I was prompted with the capta puzzle. After logging using the pc successfully, then Tapatalk was able to log in successfully again.

also someone from tapatalk posted:

If you entry a forum from account tab, it will use stored password to login. However, if you changed password for some reason, the stored password is still the old. In this case, you may need to delete it from account tab, and entry your forum from history as guest or find it by search or in category list. Then login with new password again.
Above is the common situation for this kind of issue.

Give it a try and let me know if it doesn't work. I will contact tapatalk support and ask for help.

Anyone else has the same problem?