ACPT C/F Driveshaft Group buy is a go!!!

ALLensTRAC

Hey Corey did they by chance give you a quote on what shipping would be. I'm sure shipping would be more for you due to the border but just want to get an idea because I would love to pick this up.
Thanks,
Allen

scuba

I wonder if we can get another group buy going? Or does anyone know a place in the pa/md/dc/va area that can fix/repair my drive shaft? My carrier bearing and u-joints are on their way out!

AFCor

Has anyone bought one of these in the last few months? I'm going to call them, but would like to know your experience first.

toayoztan

There's been generally good praise on these.

Have you called them yet? I know a few of us are interested in getting this.

Bryan

AFCor

No, Bryan, I haven't. This was going to be my next major purchase. Then the CF hood group buy popped up and that was too good of a deal to pass on. It'll be a few months before I can call them. If there is another group buy on this in the future, I'd be interested.
-Anthony

sMARTINside

Since my driveshaft is still on the shelf, waiting to be installed... I can answer this question!

With a measuring tape, it measures a perfect 79.5 inches from the diff flange (where it is bolted) to the ultimate end of the tranny side. The schematics from ACPT say that this measurement should be 79.569 +- 0.060, so that is about it.

CMS-GT4

Awesome, thanks.
I am kicking around getting this, but if I do not I am looking into a is300 aluminum driveshaft. I know they fit the flanges, but its a matter of length.