My 93AllTrac Project

93cc

My IAC needs to be replaced, does anyone have a working used one they are willing to sell? If so how much? I think the part number is: 22270-74080

93cc

Keep your fingers crossed for me, the Alltrac should be done today. Only down side is I have to break in a new clutch, so no high RPM runs/pulls for a little while.

also got a new (to me) IAC from 2of81 that is going in today and hopefully that fixes the idel issues.

93cc

well she is back home... only drove it a little last night and so far so good... now I just need to put some miles on the clutch so the real fun can begin

Oh and thanks to 2of81 for getting me the IAC so quickly!

magnum

93cc":1yfbwz1p said:
magnum":1yfbwz1p said:
Absolutely beautiful build. What cams are you using, i didn't see any listed?

Thanks and they are stock
That would explain why your making 400AWHP with a HTA 3076 at 29psi. With a set of HKS 264 cams and a good aftermarket Intake manifold you should be close to 500AWHP at 29psi.

93cc

still breaking in the clutch and then I will up the meth to 100%, which should get me to 450+.... then maybe down the road I will do the cams but Im pretty happy with it as is for now

magnum

400whp is still going to be a very quick car. I'm just saying it could be more efficient with cams and intake manifold. That way you wouldn't have to run as high of boost pressure and be able to make the same power you are now off of just pump gas.

scuba

magnum":vnqjfza8 said:
93cc":vnqjfza8 said:
magnum":vnqjfza8 said:
Absolutely beautiful build. What cams are you using, i didn't see any listed?

Thanks and they are stock
That would explain why your making 400AWHP with a HTA 3076 at 29psi. With a set of HKS 264 cams and a good aftermarket Intake manifold you should be close to 500AWHP at 29psi.

I completely agree! You will notice a substantial gain in power with some mild 264 cams. The intake manifold would help a bit, but the cams are what will really put a smile on your face; not to mention with a bit of a degree adjustment on your adjustable cam gears, you can probably squeeze out a few extra horses.

93cc

well the alltrac is back together but there is still an issue... it runs fine and sounds fine until it gets warmed up and then it starts making a noise from the head. Without tearing everything apart the bottom end and top end look ok... so I wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what it might be before we remove the head.

ALLensTRAC

What does it sound like? I have seen the valve tip contact point on the underside of the bucket collapse which causes a loud tick tap sound when warm. Post up a vid so we can hear it.

93cc

ALLensTRAC":dvisxkpv said:
What does it sound like? I have seen the valve tip contact point on the underside of the bucket collapse which causes a loud tick tap sound when warm. Post up a vid so we can hear it.

I would call it a loud tick kind of noise... I will get a video but I cant do that until tomorrow

93cc

I'm back.... I have been away due to having to rebuild the engine again... :( Due to a bottom end failure, not exactly sure what caused the failure but we think it was the journal bearings or thrust bearings and after the bottom end was rebuilt there was a knocking noise coming from the head. So removed the head had it all checked out and about the only thing they could find was that the cams looked a little bad, maybe.

So replaced the cams and etc... after head was rebuilt and everything was put back together it seems to be running fine. So breaking in the engine again and driving it with just stockish boost which is better then nothing for now... After break in I will need to have it retuned and dynoed for new numbers.

93cc

I really need to fix all of broken links for my pictures...

Anyhow Thinking about getting some different seats... anyone interested in like new seats?

Attachments

• FrontSeats.jpg
    FrontSeats.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,574
Absolutely, how much?
Would you consider just selling the skins?
Would you sell the matching door car panels with the seats?

93cc

If I sell them yes... I would rather sell the complete set, only because I dont want to remove the skins but I might be able to be talked into it.

not sure on a price, they are custom covers and the bolsters were rebuilt were needed too.