another Maryland all trac owner

I have a 92 all trac that i have been working on for a while. I need a clutch now but i am planning on putting it back on the road tomorrow. I will post pictures later of it. Not in bad condition. has a little work done but nothing special. glad too know there are a lot of people in maryland with all tracs. i just never see them.

Looking forward to pictures. We have had a few in the area go to new owners so its hard to keep track of them. Car color (and maybe where you bought it from) would be nice to know. Getting a pile of new owners in the area and its getting hard to keep track of you :). Have a new owner just a mile from me here in Columbia. Looks like we are going to need a meet this spring just to meet the new owners ! Replacing the clutch is a tough way to start ownership ....

xxgts1

Im a new owner in MD as well. I live in Fort Washington MD. i bought my 91 All trac from Wicked Toys

gt4play

I second Boosted's suggestion - I haven't organized (nor been to) a meet in ages. I'm thinking we need to get something in the works.

OK, we found who bought wicked's car. Now to find who bought Jose white car (I know Eric has already spotted him). If we set this up I can contact the person with the red 90 who lives down the road from me.

Chris, did you keep contact info on whoever bought Rays 92 that you sold, and the infamous maroon car ??

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":tlh7anbd said:
Chris, did you keep contact info on whoever bought Rays 92 that you sold, and the infamous maroon car ??

The guy who bought that '92 was supposed to stay in touch (at least make his presence known on the forum) but nothing - I 'may' be able to track down an email thread somewhere....

I know German sold that maroon one - but to who, I haven't a clue.

I didn't know Jose sold the Alltrac - local buyer?

-C

88gt4DE

I'm in , throw out some dates ... I was gonna tear her apart for some small jobs but it can wait a little ... 8)

88gt4DE

donte88st165":1gir4tbu said:
Greetings from baltimore! md meet is needed! lol! 8)

I agree , I've wanted to have a get together for awile. Winter is tough and if it snows that weekend or anywhere around forget it .... damn salt ... alltrac killer ...

dragstang86

I'm right next to BWI. I am starting on a full resto on mine soon though, so it's not going to be back on the road for meet til at least next year some time.

I think the running trac's should do a road trip where we visit all the tracs that are down :)
Question is will we have more stops then running alltracs :(

dragstang86

Mine runs, well if I charge the battery it runs and it's in better shape than most but I just really feel the need to make it immaculate. I plan on starting the tear down though in the beginning of spring.

88gt4DE

BoostedBlueToyotas":18qbd2fu said:
I think the running trac's should do a road trip where we visit all the tracs that are down :)
Question is will we have more stops then running alltracs :(

:rofl: how true ... but not a bad idea to visit a few that are down ... :wink:

Mafix

mine runs. just not fast enough. after this i don't think any of you will be able to keep up. that's the plan anyways.

dragstang86

Mafix":187fja38 said:
mine runs. just not fast enough. after this i don't think any of you will be able to keep up. that's the plan anyways.

I expect mine to be in the 11's. If it's not fast enough to keep up, I'll just have to bring out the Mustang :D