moving to mass.

alltracst185

dustinbart":v31b20d1 said:
I'd also like to wait for some warmer weather. I'll be getting new tires in the next cpl weeks so i should be good to go. Im also building my other st165 for a cool 400 awhp so i can still have some fun on.the road withoit breaking something and being down every other day. So id really like to hear what you guys are doing in hopes of getting those numbers. We should choose a date in advance so everyone can fit it into their schedule. But someone else has to drive their alltrac too i cant be.the only one.
Check out my project thread to see the insane list of parts and money I have into my st185 :wink:

By May my All-trac should be at least tuned and drivable :D

dustinbart

I'll be driving out to boston in the next 2-3 weeks maybe I can swing by and check it out in person?:) also umass amherst is having a car show on the 22nd of april and il be there in charge of the dyno. There will be a BRZ there too plus we are expecting 800-1000 cars. Its free to walk in and 10$ to park your car in the show. The weekend of june 2nd is good for me thats plenty advance.

alltracman78

The 2nd is cool with me, once I have a date I'll try to swap at work.
Where are we meeting is the bigger question. I would prefer not in Boston; I try not to drive the car there.

dustinbart":3el6dibt said:
I'll be driving out to boston in the next 2-3 weeks maybe I can swing by and check it out in person?:) also umass amherst is having a car show on the 22nd of april and il be there in charge of the dyno. There will be a BRZ there too plus we are expecting 800-1000 cars. Its free to walk in and 10$ to park your car in the show. The weekend of june 2nd is good for me thats plenty advance.

How much is the dyno?
2WD?
Is there a lift I could put the trac up on to switch it to 2WD?
I'm interested in coming out, but no promises.

alltracst185

dustinbart":1gltc8p3 said:
Both you and RafaCalde or anyone for that matter are more than welcome to come see my car anytime :) Just let me know and i'll make it happen.

Also that car show sounds good! I would love to take the Trac there! on a trailor of course :|

WarTowels

How about not the 8th, and the 2nd like was indicated previously? Also, boostedblue could come that weekend.

-Towels