My '90 Celica GT

Street_Chally73

Here are just some photos of my '90 GT that I bought back in December of '10 to take over winter/daily duties & keep my Stealth off the salt-brine roads in the wintertime (northern WI). It's not too much to see for now, but I'd eventually like to fix the rust in the rockers & just try to keep it going as long as possible & keep its appearances up, too.

Pictures the seller had sent me:

And what happens when your father backs into your parked car:

Luckily, my neighbor/parent's friend owns a body shop & was willing to fix it for me:

And just a couple showing the few changes I've made to it so far:
Cleaned up the interior some & put a much better steering wheel cover on:

The "complete" rear wing:

I stripped off all of the existing paint & got it pretty much ready for paint & installation.

What you can't see in the most recent photos is I've repainted all three of the wiper arms, sprayed the unibody structure with Eastwood's internal frame coating system, repainted the rockers with Krylon non-skid paint (matched the rough texture remarkably well) & undercoated the rear end better, and redid the wheel covers & repainted them with a graphite wheel paint.

Oh, & here's a photo of one of my other projects, the '91 Stealth R/T Turbo:

It's still down waiting on a transmission overhaul among other things.
(The Challenger is tucked away nicely underneath the cover in the background)

Street_Chally73

Just a quick update...I pulled both of the front seats out because I needed to fix the passenger side foot release mechanism & reconnect the cable. Since I was already that deep into it, I figured it would be a great time to finally get the carpeting nice & clean on both sides, so out went the driver's seat, too.
Before:

After (note: the photo was blotchy because it was sprinkling out when I finished up the job):

Just a SLIGHT change!! :twisted: :lol:

Street_Chally73

Here's what I did today to get ready to fix my rather major oil leak on the current pan...What happened was the previous owner always had a shop do the oil changes for his wife & as luck would have it, they apparently used an impact gun to "snug" the oil plug back up each time...Needless to say, the plug can now only be tightened up by hand & even then it will still spin on the stripped out threads. :x :nono:

I just got this in yesterday from Celicast184 & went to work preparing it for my car:

And after some powder: