SoCal Big Bear Cruise and BBQ Meet

i prolly wont make it next weekend so ill see wat i can do.. sucks to work weekends.. but if anyone is down to meet up anyways tomorrow and grab some boba or something, im still down as imma be off this whole weekend... gotta make use of it.. if interested txt me 9098350375.. theres a good boba place in riverside that has a big enough parking lot...

boba is a tapioca ball drink.. it comes in many different flavors such as thai tea, honey dew, strawberry, etc. its pretty much a hang out coffee shop like starbucks but serve boba drinks instead..

car_barn_bandit

snow_768237.jpg

They just got most of SR 18 cleared. Picnic area is still covered in snow along with our scenic pull overs.

car_barn_bandit

Call me 330-860-3252 with any questions. My fuel tank blew a leak this morning so I am repairing that instead of coming. Meet in the north parking lot of the park on the map, take some photos and hit the Rim of the World Highway. Big Meadow park in Big Bear is open for your guys and if you bring charcoal they should have grills available. (bring one if you want to grill).

Take photos and post them up.

tubasteve

I'm bringing:
My wife
Chips salsa
Bottled water
Maybe a veggie tray (if store has them)

Leaving in 30 mins

-jr

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

tubasteve

Uploading....brb. Awesome day, i honestly felt the group we had was amazing. My wife said, "it was like you all knew each other."

I went home 330(missed a turn) but it was quick.

Hope you all made it home safe!

-jr

Who all came :)
IMG_5074.jpg