Moroso 3SGTE Fabricated Aluminum Oil Pan 20935 Group Buy

toayoztan

I saw your instructions to call Autofab (Josh). Am I supposed to give him my cc?

Is autofab a shop local to you?

Do they have a paypal setup I can use and if so, will I have to pay the fee?

Jw about who they are first before I give them my financial info heh.

Thanks!

Bryan

dragstang86

They are a large fabrication shop that I am affiliated with because they sponsor my drag racing. They do everything from full chassis fabrication, to their full line of tubular control arms and other drag racing type suspension products, chassis dyno and tuning as well as a speed shop. They do a large amount of mail order performance part sales to the drag racing community as well. Josh is the parts sales manager and Is the one that I organized the group buy with. You can check out their website at http://www.autofabracecars.com

Yes they also have a paypal account and no you do not have to pay the fees. They also accept Visa, MC & Discover.

toayoztan

What are there hours or when I can call at the latest?

I'm at work all day til 5 central time. I'll try tomorrow to get ahold of him and ask for the paypal so I can send funds for this oil pan.

Am I going to be that 10th person? If so, we should be receiving these pretty quick then?

Bryan

dragstang86

You are l00k0v3rth3r3 are numbers 9 and 10. They are open til 7est Mon-Thrusday. 5:30 on Friday. The turn around time should be reduced since they told me 2-3 weeks ago that they were starting on the pans prior to our order being placed. Once they are completed, they will all ship to Autofab and from there they will be disbursed to everybody in the group buy.

toayoztan

I'll give a call tomorrow!

I get out of clinic early, so I should have time to give them a ring and get their paypal info.

Bryan

2nd88'Alltrac

We really need to find quick release oil pans. It's senseless to always have to remove your plug and replace crush washer. When everyone and they're mom has quick release plugs.

dragstang86

I know there are still at least a couple unpaid invoices. I'll find out tomorrow exactly which ones aren't paid. I want to get this thing done! Has been just draggggging on now!

toayoztan

Damn, I need to get on this.

Dragstang, anyway you can let them know I'm in, and just give me their paypal? I'm super busy right now with school, and I'm doing 12 hour days, so I get out pretty late.

I'll give them my shipping info, and payment.

I'll PM you some info if you need it.

Thanks

Bryan

dragstang86

toayoztan":11kk2tof said:
Damn, I need to get on this.

Dragstang, anyway you can let them know I'm in, and just give me their paypal? I'm super busy right now with school, and I'm doing 12 hour days, so I get out pretty late.

I'll give them my shipping info, and payment.

I'll PM you some info if you need it.

Thanks

Bryan

If you want to just pm me your paypal e-mail and I can pass it on and have them send you a paypal invoice tomorrow.