Project Autobot

Autobot

Got the ACE Engineering Underbody Brace in yesterday. Also, grinded off the lettering on the turbo housing and started polishing it today. Fingers are sore...

Autobot

Just purchased an AEM Engine Management System including all the sensors. It should be here within the next few days so I can bring it down to the shop. The car has been resprayed black and only needs clear coat before engine assembly. I am still working on polishing my turbo, it is a pain to get the textured finish off of the housing. I am hoping to get the car back around the first couple weeks of October.

Autobot

Hmm, I thought I took pics of the brace already but I guess not. I'll try to snap some pics of both next weekend.

Autobot

Got an AEM Engine Management System 2 days ago. It is brand new in the box and came with a 3.5 Bar MAP Sensor, Air Temp Sensor, Temp Sender, and Oil Pressure Sender.

AEMEMS01.jpg

AEMEMS02.jpg

AEMEMS03.jpg

AEMEMS04.jpg

Autobot

Took some pics of the ACE Underbody Brace before I dropped it off at the shop. The car is currently getting clear coated.

ACEUnderbodyBrace01.jpg

ACEUnderbodyBrace02.jpg

Autobot

tjdouble07 had the same turbo but a 2.2L stroker motor and a few more mods. He made 520whp on race, 406whp on pump.

celigts

I think this is gonna be the most hp alltrac in Winnipeg. !!! If you have a stock ct26 dp id be looking to buy it.

Autobot

I'm not sure if I sold my stock downpipe or not. The Aussie downpipe was my first mod 7 years ago. I might sell it since my GT35R kit has a downpipe. I also might sell my brand new ATS Racing CT27 turbo.

MWP

Autobot":3ilrf9ld said:
It's been 4 years since I dropped off my car at the shop.

WTF.
I would be bashing down their door and taking the car home no matter what state its in.
I wouldnt be paying the bill either.

4rsnduction

MWP":3v18j0dv said:
Autobot":3v18j0dv said:
It's been 4 years since I dropped off my car at the shop.

WTF.
I would be bashing down their door and taking the car home no matter what state its in.
I wouldnt be paying the bill either.

Its true, aussies like to use force to resolve problems....bashing down doors and stuff.
- malicious damage
- break-in & enter
- intimidation
- assault
- theft
stop off for a beer on the way home :D
- drink driving

and that's just getting the car back :p

Autobot

Got my ACPT carbon fiber driveshaft a few weeks ago, haven't even opened the box yet. Seems the shop is busy with asbestos removal, yet another delay. No idea if I'll have the car for the summer now. Been busy lately, had a wedding social and I'm planning a wedding at the lake and a ceremony/trip to China and Malaysia. I also picked up another car on the weekend, a 1995 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6-Speed Canadian Spec Model with 123,000 kms. This has been my dream car for 13 years. Looking forward to doing all the work to it myself, NO MORE SHOPS!!