headlight mod

MLracing

Hi, how do you guys make your head light go halfway up?

like BIG GUCH
album_pic.php

Qlynxer

There's a knob next to each headlight that you can use to adjust. Their probally is gonna be a rubber cap that you just have to pull of to find the knob.
Quan L

allblackalltrac

lol! I didnt even know this post existed till someone posted a link to it from another board...just goes to show how much time I have to check up on here.
Anyway thanks for the comments on the hood guys, it came from a 4th gen I bought a few years ago the guy had a turbo swap and had this hood custom made for his application. Its not CF nor is the scoop or vents from an AT, if you look closely the scoop is actually larger than an AT one and the vents are frenched and flush with the hood and sit further back on the hood, right above the strut towers. I no longer use this hood on the current halftrac but it will be going onto my next halftrac.

The sleepy eyed look is actually alot easier to do than most people think. Its easy, when you switch the lights off pull the key out of the ignition just before they fully retract down and voila, instant sleepy eyed mod.

shoteh

BIG GUCH":1h2whklj said:
The sleepy eyed look is actually alot easier to do than most people think. Its easy, when you switch the lights off pull the key out of the ignition just before they fully retract down and voila, instant sleepy eyed mod.

but dont they retract back to norm when you ignite again? also I heard that people that do that use highbeams to make sure theres enough light that comes out. lotta stress on the beams then wouldnt you think? :shrug:

klue

ony my 165 i dunno if its normal or not but i can do that just by controlling the headlights. If i turn them on, ( lights up) and then turn them completly off, then roll the controller up one notch they will stay half way. Then when i turn them on completly the just reset.

hmph

d1alltrac

klue":31940pml said:
ony my 165 i dunno if its normal or not but i can do that just by controlling the headlights. If i turn them on, ( lights up) and then turn them completly off, then roll the controller up one notch they will stay half way. Then when i turn them on completly the just reset.

hmph

thats normal...you just have to time it right, i do it like that once in a while