ATCC ON Chapter Meeting

allblackalltrac

Time/Date: Sunday September 5th, 10am-6pm

This will be our first offical AllTrac Club of Canada Ontario Chapter meet and greet of the summer and probablly our last of the season. Everyone with an AllTrac (Celica, Camry, Corolla, Previa) or 3SGTE powered Toyota is invited. This includes people from out of province as well.

Jake aka froussemaitre has graciously accepted to host the meet at his house. He has a very large lot with plenty of parking, an extremely beautiful backyard the size of a football feild (literally) with a nice pond, trampolin, deck, Jacuzzi, bbq etc, etc...

Because of the nature of the location I expect everyone that attends to be on their best behaviour. We are mostly a mature crowd with diversified backgrounds, as Canadians we are tolerant and respectful of other peoples cultures. Everyone knows right from wrong so treat others as you would expect to be treated, with respect. Respect the hosts castle as if you were visting your grandmothers house. Zero tolerence of shit disturbers is in full effect, this means no burnouts, racing or SPL competitions in or around the London area. We do not need to draw anymore attention to ourselves than we probablly already will. We do not want to give our club, its members or the host of the meet any kind of negative connotation. Anyone doing something disrespectful or inappropriate will be asked to leave and will have no affilation with our group, club or its members. Force will be used if nesseccary and the appropriate authorities will be called.

We ask that everyone at least try to make an attempt to bring something for all to enjoy ie. PotLuck.
Kitchen and BBQ are at everyones disposal.
Alcohol consumption is allowed however anyone deemed unsafe to drive will be denied their keys, seeing how the host is liable if anyone gets a DUI or worse causes an accident. So please drink moderatly and bring enough for everyone. This rule will be strongly enforced.
We are currently planning events for the day but no gauranties are set. We may head to the drag strip or a cruise in beautiful downtown London.

Phunk Master

Hey
BIG GUCH, this is Jason i met you at the TN meet

i found out i will be able to attend this meet if you all would allow me too, i would really like ot meet fellow all trac owners.

Thanx

Peace

froussemaite

Hey guys I will be posting up some more info about the portion of the meet that will be at my house...

I'm going to try to have everyone communicate about the meet on this thread, so we'll have to get the Yahoo kids over here too.

Anyway, please post here if you are gonna come, bring your signigicant others or a friend, whatever... May be a good idea to bring a chair, there is lots of seating on the deck, but it will be a good idea just in case.

We will likely park in the backyard for some photos and we can light up the grill... Once we have a better idea of who is gonna attend we'll be able to come up with at better plan..

Should be some nice cars to look at and I'll see what is goin' down around London that day. We may be able to crash a London Auto Club meet and blow their minds.

Jake

allblackalltrac

Ok guys this looks very promising. Spoke to several AllTrac owners that are very interested in coming. Hopefully they will post up in this thread.

Plans so far look like this.

10am meet for those of us coming out from the east end.
Kennedy Commons (Hwy 401 and Kennedy Road) <--MAP
Directions: take Hwy 401 and exit off Kennedy and go straight(south) off the hwy into Kenndy Commons. The Tim Hortons is hidden behind Rona.

11:00-11:30am meet for those coming out from the west end.
Krispy Kreme Mississagua (Mavis Road and Hwy 401) <--MAP
Directions: take 401 and exit off Mavis and head south

From there we will head out to London as a group so no one gets lost.

Jay
Of course you are invited. I PM'd you my # so call me.

1stGenAllTrac

I'll be there, with my friend and my dog. i'll probably roll into london friday nite or saturday afternoon so whenever you guys are meteing up in london let me know so we can catch up with you.

c you guys soon!

Phunk Master

sounds awesome guys

and i am in burlington, so i am passed mississauga, maybe u guys could pass by my house and i could join the convoy.

just an idea and BIG GUCH i will call you for sure

peace

allblackalltrac

head count:

Jake (goes without saying really)
My bro and I
Les
Jason
Mike

Theres a few more but at this point they are unconfirmed till they post up or I hear from them personally.
I think it was already mentioned but your welcome to bring your significant others and friends...
Anybody else planning on attending please post your intentions. We need a head countof whos coming as I need to have everyones contact # and everyone needs to have mine. Also I am emailing, priviate messaging, voice/text messaging diections to Jakes house and his contact info and address. For security proposes we are not posting it publically.
So post up that you intent to come and pm me your contact #.
Those that have already I'll be giving you a call and an email with directions to Jakes place.

Waiting on Jake about that car cruise and local car show we plan on crashing, hehe. Looks like St.Thomas dragway is hosting an event that day so we cant race our cars at the strip. Weekend looks hot and sunny so no rain or cold weather for

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! COME GET YOUR ALLTRAC FIX THIS SUNDAY WITH THE MEMBERS OF THE ONTARIO CHAPTER ALLTRAC CLUB OF CANADA, FOR THEY'RE ANNUAL LABOUR DAY END OF SUMMER SEASONAL CELEBRATIONAL MEET AND GREET! BRING YOUR FAMILY, BRING YOUR DOG, BRING YOUR SUNSCREEN BUT DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS - ALLTRAC'S THAT IS! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!...

froussemaite

Well kids get the roll call goin' yo!! There is a sunday night meet that the LAC holds downtown and I garantee that we will have the best cars at the show if we go.

Anyway, I live at 487 Boler Rd in London - here is a map;

Directions.JPG

Gimme a shout if you need better directions and I'll type 'em out.

Show up around 2ish.