Ocean City AWD Meet ... June 9th

88gt4DE

Any ideas on a meeting spot ? Eric .. Willie ? I think you guys are prol the farthest out and guess that depends on the route you guys plan to take in. I could do a few different things depending on where and when ...

stockli

Well other then the car having rust..... i changed the VC gasket, spark plugs, wires, and distributor cap. drove like a champ then when i came to a stop it was idling rough... so it may be the gapping on the plugs is off. im gonna check it out tomorrow.

88gt4DE

Mafix":3u6eoa1a said:
i haven't talked to eric yet. or booked a hotel room. or sabotaged his car...

Nice , I have a place to stay set up just need to know where to meet you guys. I'm sure yer gonna come in prol rt 50 or somewhere around ... better get to eric's car , times running out ... :lol:

1337computing

June 10th is my birthday and I'm getting my car back with a fresh tri coat next week so god damn tempting. Ill have picks up tri coat with blue and silver metallic flake SICK!!! I'll def let use know.

88gt4DE

stockli":3ki0ueg1 said:
Well other then the car having rust..... i changed the VC gasket, spark plugs, wires, and distributor cap. drove like a champ then when i came to a stop it was idling rough... so it may be the gapping on the plugs is off. im gonna check it out tomorrow.

Let us know what ya find , did you use aftermarket wires ? plugs ? OEM parts ? Was it doing that already and that was an attempt to fix it ?

88gt4DE

1337computing":38y5sy5m said:
June 10th is my birthday and I'm getting my car back with a fresh tri coat next week so god damn tempting. Ill have picks up tri coat with blue and silver metallic flake SICK!!! I'll def let use know.

Let us know for sure ... we need to get a final head count and route in planned to pick everyone up along the way. I know one other person from up yer way that may be coming down too ... Congrats on the paint. Love blue and I'd love to see it in person. I'd be scared to death to drive it on the road ... stone chips and etc :bangshead:

88gt4DE

2 weeks away , Mine's back together and running ... Everyone else get theres going or what ? :shrug:

stockli

eh...^ not quite. wish i could be rolling out but havent really been focusing on the all trac. Just got my 88 gt inspected and aligned that will be my DD. My all trac is still having idling issues and its a pain in the ass to get to the speedo cable without taking everything out or without a lift. and im still not sure on the status of my spring on my strut assembly is rubbing my tire well. hoping its just a bad alignment or spring...guess ill find out after i get the engine running solid.

88gt4DE

stockli":3l0371mn said:
eh...^ not quite. wish i could be rolling out but havent really been focusing on the all trac. Just got my 88 gt inspected and aligned that will be my DD. My all trac is still having idling issues and its a pain in the ass to get to the speedo cable without taking everything out or without a lift. and im still not sure on the status of my spring on my strut assembly is rubbing my tire well. hoping its just a bad alignment or spring...guess ill find out after i get the engine running solid.

You can always bring the 88 gt ... Theres been a meet or two that I was broke. Still good opportunity to come out and meet the gang ... the small gang that it is 8)

stockli

yeah maybe i will. im pretty broke too thats mostly the reason my sweet all trac is on hold. currently just moved south to Smith Mountain Lake. I think i may be the only trac on the lake and possibly the only 4th gen too.. all these rich people down here dont have a car older then 05' unless its a show car. have only seen one celica since being down here can can you guess what gen?? yup....damn seventh gen lol

88gt4DE

stockli":2q9xpbmy said:
yeah maybe i will. im pretty broke too thats mostly the reason my sweet all trac is on hold. currently just moved south to Smith Mountain Lake. I think i may be the only trac on the lake and possibly the only 4th gen too.. all these rich people down here dont have a car older then 05' unless its a show car. have only seen one celica since being down here can can you guess what gen?? yup....damn seventh gen lol

Well I cant understand that , none of us are rich ... we just do what we can over time. Make it out if ya can ... even if its only for the day 8) 7th gen .... yuck :shoots:

gt4play

88gt4DE":2mjv6x3d said:
For those of you coming from the North and heading into Ocean City on the 9th , thinking about making a pit stop along my way at this rest area ----> https://plus.google.com/115245803776701 ... 9782/about Let me know if anyone would like to meet up here and cruise into Ocean City ... :smokes:

What route are you taking down from there? That location is literally right outside of where my dad lives. However, I'll likely be cruising down with Eric from MD. It'd be cool to meet up with you out that way, but it would really prolong out trip.

Do we have a solid number of people who are going to this? I am hoping to have my 93 on the road and ready to go. Otherwise, I'll bring the 88. It's been way too long since I've been to an event - looking forward to this.

-C

88gt4DE

gt4play":1rzamzum said:
88gt4DE":1rzamzum said:
For those of you coming from the North and heading into Ocean City on the 9th , thinking about making a pit stop along my way at this rest area ----> https://plus.google.com/115245803776701 ... 9782/about Let me know if anyone would like to meet up here and cruise into Ocean City ... :smokes:

What route are you taking down from there? That location is literally right outside of where my dad lives. However, I'll likely be cruising down with Eric from MD. It'd be cool to meet up with you out that way, but it would really prolong out trip.

Do we have a solid number of people who are going to this? I am hoping to have my 93 on the road and ready to go. Otherwise, I'll bring the 88. It's been way too long since I've been to an event - looking forward to this.

-C

No solid number as of yet. Wouldnt make sense for you to meet me there if the other guys are coming in from rt 50 or etc. I plan to meet up with people somewhere at some point. I have most of their contact info and Ill get with them that day or before. If you come with or follow them then I will catch up with ya eventually :wink: