thinking about doing a part out.. interest?

FabZ

so, hi!

I'm thinking about parting out my beater GT-Four. the car is a JDM one and rocker panels are done.. i've been trying to sell it for a while but then one of my friend made me an offer..

he has a GT-Four RC that he imported and he cant plate because of a new law.. ( I live in quebec where we used to have the right to import RHD cars after 15years) so i guess you get the plan.. so we would give a new life to his RC. sell it, and then part out my car.

this would be a complete part out minus the engine/transmission. rockers are rusty but the whole car is pretty clean.. hood, doors, trunk. interior brakes, rear end and i'm also down with cutting the car in pieces if somebody would need a rear quarter pannel or a floor..

i was just wondering if there would be any interest in here for my parts

thanks! :)

underscore

if it's non-ABS I'll take all the hardlines and misc bits, the cd player surround, likely as much of the wiring under the dash as possible, and probably some other stuff once I take a look at my car and remember everything it's missing.

AFCor

What color is the interior? I could use the interior door panels (not the sub or boxes) if its black. Also the mirrors and the tweeter covers for the doors. The guy before me broke them of, then re-attached them with drywall screws. Just screwed them right through the tweeter into the mirror. The door is the same way (some people's kids... :x )

l0ch0w

Could I snag the badging?

Also, if its a 92-93 I want your tail lights if they are in good shape...

What condition are the seats?

-Andrew

dragstang86

The interior pieces I would be interested have already been claimed above. Tweeter Covers, Stereo Surround piece. I would be interested in the speedometer piece that goes in the trans if it is the same as a US car.

underscore

Ooh yeah I want 92-93 taillights, the radio antenna & motor, and the little hinge bits for the privacy cover

FabZ

sorry for the late reply guys. i'm happy to see there is a lot of interrest!

the car is a white australian spec '90 turboAWD. I'll probably start parting out within 3 weeks and i'll put pictures of the car. For now i'm very busy with school so i'll leave that aside.

celigts front bumper is screw. but hood is good! some little rust because of stone chips but nothing bad

quieter. as i said the car is white.. and what coilovers?? this car as stock suspension with POS monroe inserts in the front :/

underscore. unfortunately the car is ABS. it as an aftermarket radio and the standart sound system. and about the wiring. i know we'll need some so i cant really say.. radio antenna is screwed too. and im not shure what u talking about with the privacy cover?

AFCor interior is gray. mirors are good. JDM ones, without electric retract. center console is in good condition. !

so i think i've answered everybody. As stated above.. part out will begin in 2-3 weeks, thanks for your patience :)

l0ch0w car is a 90, so prefacelift taillight. and its badged TurboAWD. but seats are is good condition. fabric is clean. these is only one or two dents on the vynil on the back of the front seats

dragstang86 as stated above. for the interior pieces. for the speedo pieces. i'll keep the full engine probably so i dunno if i'll need this part for know

celicat93

I would be interested in the hatch privacy cover if it's in good shape. I bought one but the hinge pieces aren't in the best shape. The hinge pieces that they attach to would be good to if they're in good shape. If you take some photos, I'd like to see these things.

FabZ

dlabbe15.. sorry.. the car only has standard sound system :/..

i got your pm guys and answered all of them.

thanks guy! it shows me that would be a profitable idea!

also for those in quebec. i speak french too so if maybe you're more confortable with french as me.. we can communicate in french in PM

quieter

salut! desole j'ai pas pose les bonnes questions, l'interieur est tu bleu? je peux tacheter le plastique qui va a lentour du volant pi aussi d'autres pieces.J'ai stalk ton profil pi j'ai vu des coilovers lol, c'est pour ca que je t'ai demande ,Merci!!!

-Simon

FabZ

ouais les coilovers sont sur ma RC :p

l'intérieur est gris. et malheureusement le seul morceau manquant est le contour du volant justement..

lets keep it in english on the tread so everybody know whats going on. but french is ok for PM

i'll create another tread with pictures in the proper section when the part-out will begin. i'm also down with cutting the body panel, floor or anything if somebody need something. and i have 2 brand new rocker panels too

FabZ

school is nearly finished and i had time to take some pictures that i send to those who asked for them.

if anybody want to ''preorder'' something jus ask :) lol