Project Bacardi!!!!!

can you fill mine up for $15 bucks?? ill bring the car ur way too... i was just there in hesperia fishing at hesperia lake. didnt catch anything but 1 good size catfish and a buzz.. lmao

Rpz123isme

Just a random shot I wanted to share.
2012-06-14_105012.jpg

Rpz123isme

Thanks for the comments!

celicaGTS_T":2cdlfj0i said:
Probably the nicest car you ever owned, don't f*ck it up :D

I dont know justin! my 03 ram with a 8" lift is purdy! Plus its way faster :D Its kind of hard to beat the fully built 5.7 with a supercharger.

Rpz123isme

Fucccccc On my way home an sti pulled up to my rear and started tailgating me so I dropped to 3rd gear and let my car rip at 18psi I had no problem leaving him in my emission free dust....lol Then I let off the gas and slowed back down to have my car get swallowed in smoke. I started to panic and pulled over to find my oil feed for the turbo line melted a small pin hole. Ill be replacing the hose tomorrow, hopefully my turbo didnt lose pressure while i was boosting.

celicaGTS_T

lol, sounds like the same issue you had with the last 'trac... why not fab up some piping using old a/c lines :shrug:

edit: btw, i said CAR not TRUCK :D

Rpz123isme

celicaGTS_T":2m2isrhp said:
lol, sounds like the same issue you had with the last 'trac... why not fab up some piping using old a/c lines :shrug:

edit: btw, i said CAR not TRUCK :D

Because I have a steel braided return. And an inner steel braided pressure line rated at 5000psi.

Plus I dug deeper its not from the turbos oil lines. Its from my dip stick

Rpz123isme

celicaGTS_T":2onmk49c said:
Didn't you break the dipstick during the rebuild :D

no that is clearly a dip stick tube. And it is the 3sge tube, its one of those things you don't think about when using a different block. but i have the 3sgte tube in now. the part that is broken is the plastic on the stick that goes inside the tube to seal the oil in.

nw94rs

do you have any photos of your intercooler piping routing. I'm doing a side feed and thinking about how I want to clock the turbo and run the piping.

Rpz123isme

Fuc* my hks bov flange broke today. what a pos. Ill be welding the bov on the pipe tomorrow so i dont have to worry about it breaking at the weak spot again!