Sleeper`s 9 sec st165 :-)

Klas

It sucks to wait in the lanes all day.

You just gave me some inspiration back, Bought a house in xmas. so I haven´t had any time for my car. I have tuned it at idle. But will tune it in the streets soon.

FWD-3SGTE

Clean build, great times! :shock:

Question, is your head a ticker? Mine was modestly built and ticked pretty loud but my cam to shim gaps were well within tolerances, I'm curious if it's just the way a built head sounds.

Great job though, seriously :)

sleeper

FWD-3SGTE":31af1lul said:
Clean build, great times! :shock:

Question, is your head a ticker? Mine was modestly built and ticked pretty loud but my cam to shim gaps were well within tolerances, I'm curious if it's just the way a built head sounds.

Great job though, seriously :)

Hi, it does make some ticking noise, but not much.
I have had 2 different heads on this engine, and the old one ticked more than this one, even if they had the same parts and shimd the same.. not shure why..

tjdouble07

Awesome car man! And very bad ass to be in the 9's! May people do not realize how hard that really is to do in our cars!

lumbercis

This is the fastest time slip for a GT-four ever posted on the boards. The barbaris celica from greece is the only faster one I know of but he's not on any of the gt-four boards. Just has several youtube videos of the runs.

In any case, that makes you 1/2 of the "9 second club." Congrats!

J

sleeper

tjdouble07":353gjbno said:
Awesome car man! And very bad ass to be in the 9's! May people do not realize how hard that really is to do in our cars!

sleeper

Hotrodhendrix":2psogi72 said:
VERY nice!! Got specs on the build? :D

There should be a spec list here somewhere, but can post a New one when i get to a pc.. Posting with my Phone now...

sleeper

lumbercis":1gftroki said:
This is the fastest time slip for a GT-four ever posted on the boards. The barbaris celica from greece is the only faster one I know of but he's not on any of the gt-four boards. Just has several youtube videos of the runs.

In any case, that makes you 1/2 of the "9 second club." Congrats!

J

I have a few more trix in the bag that i didn't have time to get done for the last time i got to the track. (flat shift, better suspention ++) so hoping to get it down to 9.4 - 9.5 the next time i get to the track. (the 9.89 was sett with the same setup as i run on the street) i use this car daily during summer.

But my main problem is that i only have a chanse to run on the track 1-2 times a year.

Klas

Congratulations Sleeper!
Have you by any chance had your car on a scale? I´m curious how much the weight is.