alltrac.net decals - NOW FOR SALE - 1st post for details

celigts

Edited by toayoztan
Alright, decals are now for sale. 93cc is kind enough to make these for us in various colors. Payment info is also located on the top of page 9.

Per 93cc...
so if anyone wants any vinyls, you can send me Paypal payment (as a gift) to this address: CelicaAlltrac@comcast.net

I need to know this INFO with the payment:
what vinyl (ST165, ST185, ST205) you want
what color
how many
mailing address
email address

The vinyls are $2.50 each plus shipping.
1 to 2 vinyls - add $0.50 to total for shipping
3+ vinyls - add $1.00 to total for shipping and I will send back the difference or let you know if I will need more

The Vinyl will be about 8" x 2 1/4" unless you ask for a different size.

Colors: White, Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Pink, Yellow, Dark Green, Neon Green, Orange, Purple, Burgandy and maybe a couple more I cant think of right now

Here are the designs available:

final2u.png

toayoztan

I'd be down for a set of silver or white, that'll fit on the bottom of my rear quarter window.

Moved to Club Chat for more exposure.

Bryan

Awesome-Trac

I'd be down for a pair of white ones, we need to show people how awesome our cars are and how awesome our little community is With all it's knowledge!

celigts

K for the banner You mean having alltrac.net all across the window or smaller wording and solo white on either side.

celigts

toayoztan":1o2a7gj5 said:
I'd be down for a set of silver or white, that'll fit on the bottom of my rear quarter window.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan needed something to change to get this going :)

jaydog82

I want Alltrac.net in white to go across the top of my back glass, in maybe 3.5 to 4 inch letters outlined in black or maybe just the letters depending on the price and the possibility of it.

spitfiremk16

toayoztan":325cuski said:

Bryan

I agree, something that would fit in the rear quarter window would be great. And either red or black would be a good color. I would just have it say alltrac.net with an outline of a st185 above it.

Autobot

I never did get around to buying decals when they were previously made. I would probably get a set for the rear quarter windows in White. Does anybody have any pics of what they looked like? I can't remember if the logo had the All-Trac font or not, I'm hoping it does or is extremely close. Did the logo have the bubble/oval border around it too?

toayoztan

I believe the alltrac.net logo had a turbo symbol.

Personally, I think having it say @alltrac.net would be nice. It would obviously need to be our forum addy, since we don't have a club name (well, considering alltrac.net IS our name) and simply putting alltrac is a bit redundant.

What do you guys think? I created this really quickly using MS Paint. Maybe with bolder lines or more cartoonish/softer curves for the outline or perhaps calligraphy style outline/lines for the car.

Top one is CS hood (tried anyway), the second is USDM hood, third is with the t more blended in, and last is w/o the @ sign.

Bryan

toayoztan

Smaller size to help you view it...I have the format in BMP (which keeps the file clean), if anyone wants the file to mess around with.

#1, #2, #3, #4
logo2kf.png

Bryan

toayoztan

Got bored, added more stuff.

Too much? I'm leaning towards the second one...if anything, I may get one of these made up for myself if it's feasible and possible to apply it.

#5, #6, #7
logo3n.png

Bryan

toayoztan

Got bored again (doing these quickly during my study breaks). I made the lines on these firm and straightforward as you would expect with the 165. Of course, the lines would be smoother (not as pixelated) on a better/proper program to do vinyl cuts.

logo4cep.png

Bryan

celigts

I for me as I have the 185 like the last of the first pic without the @ and with the blended T. I think the window lines and fender curves makes it to busy and doesn't seem "classy" ? Or bold enough?

I'd personally choose to make that one.

jaydog82

Minus the turbo sign that's what I want for my rear hatch glass.

I like the second st165 recall for my side window.