annual Great Lakes Toyota/Scion meet @maumee bay

Droptop93

This year we are sponsored by Accelerated Performance! They are a local tuning shop specializing in Toyota

Where: Maumee Bay State Park lot 5
When: august 25th-26th

meet and greet with cook out and cruize. This year may end up slightly different then past years with having a sponsor. Don the owner wants to get the shop involved with some of it. (possible dyno time at extremely discounted rate) discounts on products ect..... Yet to be determined as he just contacted me yesterday about getting involved.

Will get more details to you

Hope to see you there!

Thanks Tom

I'ed like to make it this year since I didn't make it last year. Need detailed address for GPS.
Will only be able to be there for Saturday and unless I get The Black Trac running we will be driving the wifes 07 corolla.

I have been following along over on CelicaTech and have the address so possibly will see you there.

I don't know about this sponsor, I e-mailed them about working on my All-trac and there answer was that they would call me to talk about it and that as been over a week now! My hope is that they are real busy and just forgotten about me! I'll try one more time on reaching out to them to see what they say.
I wanted to drive my trac to the meet not tow it on a trailer.

Droptop93

I have also lost contact with them so idk. Gonna try calling again this week.

Also hope i have a working toyota for the meet. Damn clutch.

Yeah I hope you can get in touch with them because I sure would like to talk to them about getting them to fix my All-trac.
Do you have a # for them?