Midwest

billprice

Just thought I would post something here to get it started. From Greenwood, Indiana........armpit of the midwest!!

A

Anonymous

posting from gurnee IL, or near six flags for you out of towners.

All-Trackie

There's another Nebraska here, but I'll be in S. Korea by next week for at least a year, though :doh: . It's going to be a long time away from the project car, but I'll be visiting Japan while I'm over there. Hopefully come back with some real goodies.

And, following saved_1992, the wind here really sucks in the winter. I don't like it.

A

Anonymous

Wood River illinois here, about 20 minutes from STL MO. and im looking for an alltrac for sale within a weekend drive, please let me know if you know of any for me, thanks, Justin

A

Anonymous

oops, i forgot to sign in, that "guest" post above is me, im new here, i have an sw20 and looking for an alltrac before winter, ill drive anywhere that is a weekend away, please help

A

Anonymous

once again it had signed me out when i posted, but finally this is me

liveXwire

Well as it says to the left, Wisconsin, depends on what time of the year but Madison or Eau Claire. Celica is currently in Eau Claire but I'm in Madison. ={
Hey Mike, theres at least 2 people with alltracs around Milwaukee that I know, a few of us in Madison and a whole crew down in Chicago. Thus it shouldn't be much longer with out seeing or meeting one of us.

1990alltrac

I saw a red one on 94 south awhile back. I think it had a bike rack on the back :shrug: I'd be nice to see what other people have done.I've had it for about 6 months and already dumped a ton of money in it making it faster lol

dluke

1990alltrac":1qkh16sj said:
be nice to see what other people have done.I've had it for about 6 months and already dumped a ton of money in it making it faster lol

I've had mine for 2 months and it's already dominating my wallet ;-) My toy budget for the next while is already allocated to my alltrac.

liveXwire

Haha yea the last 2 years I was working during High School went straight into mine, but that was just to get it back in great running condition.

Yea we usualy get together and meet every so often. Too bad you missed out on the Chicago meet the end of July, that would have been a great time to meet alot of us and see what alot of the guys had done.

For an example of a few of our cars Mark, check out David's or my websites. I have some past meet pictures up of some of the alltrac around here.
Mine http://mywebspace.wisc.edu/cpmeighen/web/
David's http://www.erkou.com/

goldfish

Wow - i didn't realize that i hadn't posted here... oops.

Madison, WI - come have fun...

Lets have a mini-meet some friday night on Highway 100 in Milwaukee... Before it gets too cold...

Anyone up for that?