New Group Buy Poll

What parts would you like to have a group by for?

• cusco camber plates

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • walbro 255lph fuel pump kit

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • tein coilovers

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • AEM wideband

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • VIS CF hoods

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Boost controller (manual or electronic)

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • wheel spacers

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • engine mounts race

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • rear diff kits race

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • BOLT in/ WELD in ROLL CAGE

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

pwadm

Administrator
Staff member
There is a limit of 10 items per poll, and any changes will reset the current votes. I will add it when running the next poll - feel free to voice your interest in non listed items by replying directly to this thread.

gt4tified":khb9ui4p said:
Can you add CF front fenders to that list please?

gt4tified

Okay so for the 3000, I'd like to see a group buy on Carbon front fenders for the alltrac/gtfour (ST815 in particular).

Fox 21 Alpha

I think some stuff like the motor mounts and and the fuel pump we can already get a decent price on. I don't know how you would get a group buy on a welded cage, unless you gonna get someone to take all the measurements and then provide the materials, and you get someone local to weld it in? And from what I've heard bolt ins are pretty useless besides looking cool.

However the carbon fiber and the rear diffs I think would be great, as we have limited options for those as it is, let alone at a good price!

Spectra1

We just had a massive (20+) group buy on carbon fiber hoods and klue just finished a group buy on rear diff kits and Mario is still selling his for a very good price. For that reason I dont think a group buy on any of those items would work to good at this time.

zero06

gt4tified":1nn15qgw said:
Can you add CF front fenders to that list please?

Id like to see some too, Ik someone in europe makes frp ones

only concern Is fitment issues, If youve ever taken your fenders off you'd know that:
1:they are already relatively lightweight
2: they bolt up pretty complex & need some "finesse" to get them back on properly. fitment is difficult even on oem metal fenders. the ply-ability of metal allows them to be fitted properly, Id have to have expensive fenders crack on me

klue

Humble1":2r2rftql said:
How about AEM ECU for 3sgte be added to poll?

Hi Humble, AEM no longer offers the PNP ecu, but they do have a harness adapter that you can use to make a clean install.
Megasquirt offers PNP ecu solutions. Both of which xiiimotorsports sells

psipwrd

A few things I'm really interested in, ordered from most wanted to least:

Trucklite LEDs
KO exhaust manifold
HID Projectors

I'd like to head one of these up with permission from the proper authority if more are interested.

Chime in, Tax season is coming!!!

CSAlltrac

GT4RC":2pki5kvk said:
I would like to see a remake of the 3-point JSPEED front strut tower bar.
This. Electronic boost controller (The new HKS is beautiful but :crazy: :crazy: $$$) CF Hood would be cool, would be sweet to put some red candy over the Carbon. :D

FC Zach

Any seat cover option, material isn't a main concern at the moment since I've had these seats continuing to rot away in my attic. I want these in the car soon but unfortunately none are available and custom cost :crazy: :crazy: stupid money too. I'm at the point of breaking down and paying the really high price to have a set made.

FC Zach

psipwrd":1btzqjyr said:
Trucklite LEDs

I have these, love them! Big improvement over stock! Only issue I have is the high beam indicator no longer functions since the load from a halogen is no longer there but this may not be an issue to some.