MARCH 12TH MEET COLT STATE PARK, BRISTOL, RI

A

Anonymous

yea i guess we're gonna have to watch, wait and see...damn shitty weather!! :shoots:

rightrac

i'll be coming if some one taps my car with their magic wand and fixes my blown head gasket! :cry:

maybe see u guys later in the summer.....

RIalltrac

first time in a long time I've been happy to see rain, maybe it will wash enough of this built up snow so that anything that happens between now & saturday doesnt kill this plan. although I did see the possibility of a storm on fri night/sat. :shoots: NE weather

A

Anonymous

yea guys looks like snow on fri&sat :( i think we're gonna postpone this till either next weekend, or the 26th, theres a toyotanation meet the 26th @ providence place mall, i was thinking maybe meet up @ colt state park earlier, like around 12-1ish, and heading over to the toyotanation mee @ around 4-430 thats when that one is starting...
what do you guys think?
ill know for sure whats up later today.

RIalltrac

Anonymous":14dcz7dp said:
yea guys looks like snow on fri&sat :( i think we're gonna postpone this till either next weekend, or the 26th, theres a toyotanation meet the 26th @ providence place mall, i was thinking maybe meet up @ colt state park earlier, like around 12-1ish, and heading over to the toyotanation mee @ around 4-430 thats when that one is starting...
what do you guys think?
ill know for sure whats up later today.

Ya I'm pretty sure saturday is a wash, what are they doing at the mall? Like are they going to D&B or something like that? I'm kinda straight with hanging out in the mall. I'm down to get together before hand though.

Gary

Yupp.... They are going to D&B on March 26.
I would prefer that weekend instead of March 19.
I hate New England weather :shoots:

presure2

yea, im all set with hanging in the mall too..lol..from what i understand theyre gonna meet on the top floor of the parking garage, and hang out there for a while check everyones cars out and stuff, then head in to D&B's for some fun...BTW, the last "guest" post was me, i forgot to sign in.lol
so...the 26th it is guys! see you all then!

RIalltrac

Good deal, Ya I figured the guest posts were you. Got a link to the toyota nation site? how many people they got going? what type of cars?

Aaron

March 26th is my 2 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Unless we break up between now and then. :shrug: :shoots: :roll: :) :( :lol: :| :x

RIalltrac

Aaron":24io76q3 said:
March 26th is my 2 year anniversary with my girlfriend. Unless we break up between now and then. :shrug: :shoots: :roll: :) :( :lol: :| :x

and? Whats two years? I thought milestones where 1, 5, 10 and so on, I say stuff her in the hatch until later on when you guys can hang at D&B :D

MARLON1211

MoralWarfare":yyrnq4px said:
we'll have to organize a meet that is closer for people in NJ and stuff. I've got one in the works with another mod at celicatech, so that shoulb e coming up in a month or so :).

You know you wanna come Marlon 8)

I'll go with you guys just let me know the final date.

RIalltrac

This still on? I know Gary said he was still willing to go, so am I

10 day forecast says few showers 47 degrees. I'm still in.

presure2

ohh yea, we're still a go for this weekend....last nights forcast was 51, and partly cloudy.. :D hope to see some of you there!!! :smokes:

RIalltrac

presure2":18gqs3oc said:
ohh yea, we're still a go for this weekend....last nights forcast was 51, and partly cloudy.. :D hope to see some of you there!!! :smokes:

woo hoo, 51 I might have to break out my shorts :smokes:

Bori

Damn!! I didn't get another alltrac in time to make this meet. That sucks!! :cry:

Make sure you guys bring your cameras. 8)

MoralWarfare

will do!

hahaha, it was around 50 today and I felt like busting out shorts. I hope this weekend turns out well.

Don't forget to bring something for everyone guys. Chips, soda, beer, meat, lots of money (you can just give that to me, it's ok). I know Manny and myself will be there around 12:30, so show up any time after that :)

Gary

Just checked the weather today and it's going to snow again tomorrow night! Another damn noreaster :shoots: Hopefully, Roads will be clear by Saturday morning.