Annual Alltrac Meet is BACK - Fall, 2012

97JZA80

celi_wabbit":1ih2zul5 said:
LegacyofDan":1ih2zul5 said:
If i do not work(i can not call off, i have already called off for a few other days in OCT) i def want to try and make it, of course i will not be in alltrac...but it will be great to see everyone again. So if you see a lost Nissan pulsar in the parking lot looking for alltracs wave him down, it will be me hopefully :)

Of course will flag you down... can't miss a gold color Nissan :evil:

Let alone a dam pulsar!

Mafix

mabye it's just me but i could spot dan driving a civic on the beltway at speed going the other direction.

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":1v03p5ge said:
Yeah, yeah .... I am hoping to make it but its not a done deal at the moment. I HAVE to replace some window trim on my house that is rotted and leaking and I have to refinish my front door while the weather is still warm. Not a ton of work but its going kill a weekend or two.

What exactly do you have to do to the car to drive it? I don't want to hear any "fix the window, re-attach the door trim" kinds of excuses. ;)

Get the pass power window to work
Replace the TWM shifter with a 92/93 shifter that I bought (if the tranny doesnt shift better)
Buy/Install a radio
Replace the idler on alt/ac belt
put in the carpet (think I have the molding put back so it doesnt leak, I think)
Get the CS nose off of it and put original bumper cover back on
Put roadside assistance on my insurance policy for it

I might attempt to drive it to Frederick but I wont be taking it on a drive

Any more questions :pissed:

esracing

8) 8) :eek:wned: pass window you dont need it to work to go.
leave the cs bumper on .yes idler pully.radio dont need the sounds of the 3sgte on turbo spoil are better.
don :D :D t need carpet.

esracing

did a 6000 rpm launch with the td06 20g the other day and omfg ,willy i will get you the 60 foot and some.
it spon a little and went sooo nice.

88gt4DE

BoostedBlueToyotas":17fsrpzm said:
Replace the TWM shifter with a 92/93 shifter that I bought (if the tranny doesnt shift better)
Buy/Install a radio
put in the carpet (think I have the molding put back so it doesnt leak, I think)

Throw an idler pulley on that biatch and get her to the meet man ... we need as many tracs as possible this time around ...

gt4play

88gt4DE":2j2udizv said:
BoostedBlueToyotas":2j2udizv said:
Buy/Install a radio

Throw an idler pulley on that biatch and get her to the meet man ... we need as many tracs as possible this time around ...

My thoughts exactly.

jonbonesjones

Ok my friend andI should be there, were buttoning up the trac this weekend so thats a few weeks to work out kinks

Jonbonesjones
Max/Josh
January 1990
St185 w/ 205 swap
"Red"
Westminster MD

Mafix

esracing":wbnoh9w9 said:
did a 6000 rpm launch with the td06 20g the other day and omfg ,willy i will get you the 60 foot and some.
it spon a little and went sooo nice.
god i'd hope you'd beat me on the 60 foot times. you might even have me to the 1/8th. but after that....

esracing

jonbonesjones":1dgobfrp said:
Ok my friend andI should be there, were buttoning up the trac this weekend so thats a few weeks to work out kinks

Jonbonesjones
Max/Josh
January 1990
St185 w/ 205 swap
"Red"
Westminster MD
ok good to here more the better

Mafix

i'm even working on making headlights for mine so i can possibly stay longer. but as stated earlier...pending baby.