HKS Turbotimer In clock location

zero06

has anyone put the hks turbotimer in the stock digital clock area? It looks to be the perfect size and I want to attempt to do this, but I have no idea how to get the vents out?

zero06

really no one has had this idea?! I can't imagine I"m the first one who thought of this... I took the clock out and the turbotimer practically fits, Its just going to need some minor trimming to get the toggle button to work. Ill post pics when I'm done.

zero06

:rofl: the stock clock is as useful as a sun dial. The hks turbo timer also serves as a voltmeter while driving. MUCH more useful seeing as the info on the clock can be found on your phone, watch if you wear one, or any aftermarket head unit. face it the clock is pointless.

I have one and its for sale or will be shortly. I will be selling the entire trim piece (vents and timer) and only reason I am selling it is my car has blue interior and this is grey (and yes its a ST185).
I can take some pics of it if you PM me your email addy :)

Meurz

That's neat man.

I prefer the OEM clock though, I find myself using it quite often in my cars.

zero06

l0ch0w thats really cool, but its hard to see what you did, did you gut the stock clock and place the turbotimer's lcd in?

soarer.jzz30

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1395217939873.jpg[/attachment]
My hks type zero. Oh and I also have a volt meter in my gauges from a gts...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395217939873.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395217939873.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,720