Tint

mofoparrot

Ok, so I have my nice 1990 gray st185, and I was wondering what % tint you guys think I should do, the tint I have now on it is like half peeled and extremly purple. So I am getting it retinted tomorow, anybody have a gray one tinted what tint, is it too dark etc?

Thanks a lot!

InitialD93

i have 20% all arround in black. its not legal but it looks good and does a good job of keeping things cooler. and i can see out of it just fine, night or day.

Shaggz00

legality all depends upon where you live, of course. I have a grey 165. I've always wanted a light mirror tint. my friend has a BMW close to my color and he has a mirror tint. it looks sweeeeet.

turbo4wd

Ive got limo tint on the rear glass, and rear 1/4 glass. My side windows are 2 levels above that.. I've also got a limo tint strip on the windshield.. The tint used was Solargard charcoal.. Its not dye based so it will never turn purple.. it kicks ass.. :D

alltracman78

Hey Dustin, you still have that alarm wiring harness? If so, I'm interested in buying it. You can email me, or post. If you wouldn' t mind.
Thanks.