Best place to buy Cusco rear LSD in US?

ALLensTRAC

I know that Evasive Motorsports is a Cusco dealer although they don't list the alltrac diff. I just looked this morning after seeing your thread on diffs haha :)

klue

is that the right p/n?
I tried looking it up couldnt be recognized

let me know ill try to help out

Meenya

I was in similar situation last week. I was looking for Cusco rear top strut mounts. I managed to find out the MSRP direct from Cusco USA.
There are many dealers in USA, I just contacted the closest to my delivery location and he gave me slightly better price than MSRP. It's tough to get better deals when nobody sells them and it's made to order pretty much...eta 2 months for me.
Maybe you can contact a few of them and ask how much % off they can give you from MSRP. And go from there.

BADNEWS

Meenya":2ldhn7dm said:
I was in similar situation last week. I was looking for Cusco rear top strut mounts. I managed to find out the MSRP direct from Cusco USA.
There are many dealers in USA, I just contacted the closest to my delivery location and he gave me slightly better price than MSRP. It's tough to get better deals when nobody sells them and it's made to order pretty much...eta 2 months for me.
Maybe you can contact a few of them and ask how much % off they can give you from MSRP. And go from there.

What % of a discount did you get? I'm learning that the standard discount is 10% off of MSRP.

Meenya

rm2932":dx6vky1m said:
Meenya":dx6vky1m said:

What % of a discount did you get? I'm learning that the standard discount is 10% off of MSRP.

PM sent.