RIMS!!!!

CSAlltrac

CMS-GT4":3na8r9k3 said:
I like some sidewall myself, so I will likely stick to 17s.
photo57zf.jpg
Im confused :shrug: how is there a 350Z stocker on your car? Did you do a 114 set up?

CMS-GT4

Yep I converted to 5x114 to the front and had an adapter made to convert the rear. I have enough 205 rotors to keep me from converting the rear just yet.

CSAlltrac

What method did you use. I couldn't find anything in your build thread. I didn't go to far back though. The Z wheels look right at home on there. What's the specs on them?

CMS-GT4

I thought I wrote it up. My thread is a bit scattered. Rav4 hubs new 185 bearings and seals. Gtfour77s old wilwood setup and I made a new bracket.

sinerasis

I'd be interested in seeing more info about this hub conversion too... is there anything that can be done for the rear using Toyota parts?

CMS-GT4

Yeah member did a write up in the FAQ section. On vacation so it's for me to find links. It maybe be in my post history. Tuba Steve did a write up all the parts needed. I will do the rears maybe someday.

CMS-GT4

Btw the specs on my 350z rays were 18x8 33et I think. 18lbs. If I got them for the alltrac I would get the 18x8.5 all around. I am trying to stick with 17s.