xiiimotorsports SOLID rear end bushing kits *GB closed*

klue

Hello everyone!

I have received quite a few inquiries about doing another run for the bushing kits. Everything is already been set up, so it should be a lot less work for me to make these for you guys(and thus less time between production). Lets see if we can have a successful run again for 10 or so. I am willing to buy two sets myself just to have them in case someone asks later. I understand that some people cant afford to wait as their cars are daily driven.

We did have a few issues on the last thread, hopefully everyone has their big boy pants on and we can keep this thread STRICTLY business. Please if you have any questions pertaining to the products post them here anything else does not belong on this thread.

Objectives: Replace worn out rear end bushings which cause excessive vibration, noise, sway, drive train mis alignment, and unwanted handling characteristics. Solidifying the rear end using the Acetal bushings gives the firmest connection to the rear end, with superior durability and material characteristics over nylon and polyurethane. Installing this complete kit will restore factory alignment in the drive train, improve throttle response and rear end feedback.

396248_10152222592555193_825430624_n.jpg

Thanks to Jordan for the picture

The features of our product:
- Finest quality and machining tolerance made right here in Canada with USA materials
-Bushings made of Acetal Copolymer certified to ASTM d6778 (Data sheets and mill test reports available )
-Diff plate made of aluminum 6061 alloy certified to ASTM b209 (Data sheets and mill test reports available )

To get your name on the group buy list you MUST send me a deposit of $30 USD. PM me for my paypal info.
I will be holding deposits via PAYPAL but accepting all major credit cards to avoid shortchanging myself with fees.
Your deposit will cover shipping charges to the USA, To Canada you will have $10 refunded to you
Email format is the following

*** At this stage in the group buy if there is interest in just the SUBFRAME, or just the DIFF kit we can accommodate this***

Name:
Username:
Phone number:
Complete shipping address:
Payment preferred:

Full Diff Upgrade kit ($365) USD

1. 801alltrac

If anyone whom has PURCHASED a kit would like to leave some feedback on your experience good or bad please do. Only through you feedback can we improve our products for the alltrac community.

IF you do not pay by the deadline(TBA) you will loose your spot, and your deposit. I will not budge on this as I got screwed over the last run. Do not send your deposit if you can not make the payment when due.

Thank you guys for your support, as long as its there we can continue.
Tune in on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/xiiimotorsports
Luke

Torque specs
222658_546679532033448_1891084712_n.jpg

Thanks Dave

celigts

Everyone is still recovering from this summer and fall lol. Plus we just did this AND Xmas is around the corner

klue

celigts":nn747z9g said:
Everyone is still recovering from this summer and fall lol. Plus we just did this AND Xmas is around the corner
Yea I had at least 5 people ask me about it, so I figured I would put the up here. The last thread took a few months to come together so we can all be patient. I'm certainly in no rush, as we do have another project already in development

lumbercis

What's the benefit of Acetal over nylon or poly? My main concern isn't stiffness but wear. I'd like to put something back there I never have take out again because the material has compacted and gotten loose letting the subframe move around again. I have a set of nylon bushings but haven't installed them yet.

I'd actually be interested in a run of full aluminum subframe bushings.

celigts

lumbercis":4p4lwtun said:
What's the benefit of Acetal over nylon or poly? My main concern isn't stiffness but wear. I'd like to put something back there I never have take out again because the material has compacted and gotten loose letting the subframe move around again. I have a set of nylon bushings but haven't installed them yet.

That would be intense!

klue

lumbercis":zlda0ppr said:

Im completely open to suggestions! all the measurements are done, so making aluminum ones would be a definite possibility. The labor would be less, but the material costs would be higher.

The reason I chose acetal over nylon is that is absorbs far less moisture than nylon. I have had issues with nylon bushings swelling and deforming over time, I had replaced them before failure, but others not so lucky. Could be the climate or something, but I just rather not use it. Aluminum I think has no real advantage over the acetal bushing we are producing, I really cant for see you having any issues with these. I've tested them on numerous cars for regular use, and on my own car it gets the hammer every time it runs.

klue

Oh yea I did not even comment on the POLY stuff. My main issue with poly is 2 things,
A) the casting. I have had bushings from reputable suppliers come with air pockets inside
b) it just dont cut the mustard... I need SOLID not semi solid. lol

Celigts, I can already source aftermarket suspension bushings for all areas of the vehicle so there is not point in doing them over. Maybe at some point I will make solid ones but not at this time.
For the track I would just use ball ends anyway

aus jd 2703

mmmmm rosejoint suspension mmmmmm.
any way how much to ship to Australia Klue? might have 2 people interested so can we combine orders into one box?

klue

aus jd 2703":1pb0wdbv said:
mmmmm rosejoint suspension mmmmmm.
any way how much to ship to Australia Klue? might have 2 people interested so can we combine orders into one box?

We definitely can! Send me your postal code and we will check up on that for you right away!

klue

Hey guys who sent your deposits please email me at the same address with your info via the format I posted on the first page

Thanks!
Luke

klue

1. 801alltrac (unpaid from last group buy)
2. kn0wledge185 (deposit received)
3. defective
4. Punknoodle

paladek

Hey,

You say you can sell only the frame bushings, without the aluminum plate. Can you please give me a price for the set? I'm willing to pay up to maximum 60% of the OEM bushings set. Are you in the same range? Please let me now.

best regards,

klue

Paladek,
The prices are not negotiable unfortunately, If your interested in purchasing specific parts from the kit contact me directly. I can see if we can work something out.

As for now I would like to keep everything sold as complete kits, if someone wants only the diff bushings or only the subframes we can split the cost between the two parties interested.

FYI I do have ONE diff plate left over and a few off cut bushings from the last buy in I can sell discounted

Cheers
Luke