The "How many alltracs/gtfours have you seen in person" game

celigts

I've only seen 2 st205's and 1 other alltrac which was stubble on the forum.

I'm the most modded of them all so far. But the worst looking lol!!

deecee

ST165 - check
ST185 - check
ST205 - check
ST215 - check
ST246 - check

st165's are a unique sighting in NZ. Most commonly at targa's or rally/motorsport club days. I see one every 6 months maybe? Maybe $1.5 - 4k

st185's are around but usually look pretty worn out. See one every 3-4 weeks looking like a piece of junk. Occasionally I'll see an RC. There are 2-3 in my region. Saw a black GT4 narrow body today driven by some young kids. Paint fade, crap factory wheels, looked like it could use a shotgun IMO. Then there is a purple one with a veilside kit driven around by a young lady. Probably has Gaga, Rhianna and that useless girl who drawls out words pretending to sing, on the radio. Prince range $1500 - $6k

st205's are around and I'll see one once or twice a month on the road. Depends where I'm driving. I can call a friend and look at his if I want. Silver, teal, black and red ones are around. Price range from $5k worn to $10k high quality.

st215's are a bit more dime a dozen. It is a common alternative to the Subaru Legacy which is so popular here in NZ and I see them every second or third day. Or minimum 5 times a week when I head over the bridge onto the motorway when I go to work as a Caldina GTT comes the other way around 7.45am driven by a mum with her kids in the back.
Can buy them for as low as $5k NZ. Common price is $7k to9k and above $10k for tickled cars with 19's, t3/t4 owned by side orientated flat peaks who do promotion work for Ken Block.

st246 are newer to the country but are becoming more popular. Actually a real GT-FOUR, the st246 Caldina is becoming a popular car with its futuristic looks. Would probably see one maybe every 2 weeks and definitely more often that st205's. $14000NZ for a N-edition with factory recaros. Note - no manuals in this model, but I have spare st205 box in the backyard ;)

ZeroDrift

First 'Trac I've seen was back in 2001. I was at the Hwy 101 to I-5 ramp in Olympia and this clean white ST165 caught up to me. Pretty quickly took off and it astonished me because of how the car could accelerate into the corner and post apex acceleration. Since then I've admired these little cars as they are stylish and decently capable.

Afterwards in 2004 came across a ST162 that a friend was trying to convert into a 'Trac. Reignited my love of the style for these cars.

2007 or so, my brother purchased a ST185 project car. Was in great shape, but had a few rust spots and a bit of hail damage. For the price and how well it ran it was a fun little car. It wasn't as fast as my Subaru, but I immediately became jealous as the 'Trac just felt right to sit in as a driver. My Subaru felt very tall and not as driver oriented, and to be honest the interior felt tinny and cheap. I was convinced from then on that I'd pick one of these up if I were to sell my Subaru.

That day finally came and I've picked up a nice little ST165 and I love it. It needs some work, but the seating position, power everything, leather, and its driving character make it a joy to own.

l0ch0w

First one I ever saw I bought.

Then saw a silver 165 outside a pizza shop in CO, then another in passing on the freeway with a bunch of mexicans driving it. Then A guy came to school who had one, it was a gunmetal one.

Since then ive seen both of Justin's 93s (2of81) and Fred's which is now crashed (therealmusashi)

Ive seen an ST205 conversion? and a couple of FWD 204s with hoods and bumpers if that counts...

So thats
1 165
6 185
1 205?

zero06

milwaukee area only has several alltracs never seen a 165 to this day

-white 1992 st185 with blue interior in (wauatosa)
-red rusted away eternally for sale st185 on the side of the road (dousman)
-black caged, full interior, rc exterior, 600+hp monster with 2.2l gen3 swap (west allis)
-teal st185 street parked in the city. apparently had a header/hood clearance issue and just cut a patch out of the hood for it :lol: (miwaukee's east side)
-my white 91 st185 :D (waukesha)

165 -n/a
185 -5
205 -none

also for the fun of it
sv20 sedan -2
sv20 wagon -1
ae90 wagon - 3
ae90 sedan - 1
previa alltrac - 1

Insanity-74

Seen only about 10 165s ridden in 3 but never driven any
Countless 185s, but only ever been in 2 & driven 1
Countless 205s, been in loads & driven loads,
2 real 165 rally cars
6 real 185 rally cars, been in 2
2 real 205 rally cars

dkdmonk

This is a cool post!

165 = 0
185 = 2 (mine and CMS-GT4's)
205 = 2/3rds of one (it's carcuss spread all over my garage right now :p )

88gt4DE

spitfiremk16":1w6cl7dv said:
"Thanks for the nice comments ... we try to keep them up ... no 185 stuff yet ... I think I remember talking to you a little also ..."

I actually didnt have my alltrac back then, the charcoal colored scion used to belong to me. Thats what i drove up there.

You were parked right next to me ...

195o9z.jpg

Terracar

First one I seen in person was mine.

Then I seen a member's ST165, then Don's (93cc), then Jon's ST165, Then my ST165 shell, seen 3 others at the time Ipicked it up. Then Leng's ST185, Steve's ST185. Seen Sammyw's not too long ago also.

So...

ST165 - 6
ST185 - 5
ST205 - 1 (conversion)

-Terracar

Hotrodhendrix

St165 - 2 (Both long since crushed)
St185 - 4 (2 are mine, Vadar, and ran into one by chance a few weeks ago)
St205- 0

Not many down this way.

~James

CMS-GT4

I just remembered a 185 I ran across when I was sent to take photos for a story I was designing. Updated my list.

deecee

i'm just listing down what I see in my daily travels. Then again I am in New Zealand, so things are a little different.
The most recent sighting was a little unique as it's 3x gt4's on one drive into the city :)

xander279

the first one i ever saw was the one i bought. the owner had a IMSA ST165 and another project ST165 in his garage. Since then I have only seen two, one in Gatlinburg, TN and one in Maryville, TN (both ST165s). so, i have only seen one ST185 and its mine. lol

jaydog82

12 in including 1 st205, 5 st185s, 4 running st165s and two non running. all at the same time at the last bay area meet.