Utah Alltracs

801Alltrac

Lol awesome man let me know if u need a hand, that would be sweet if u would want to sell ur old motor just meet a new co worker with a rx7 89 its way sick and hes in love with my trac and he knows his stuff, and dont get snowed in lol

UtahSleeper

I am just hoping to meet some fellow car fans/fiends lol. And with the alltrac crowd being smaller, just seems that much cooler to meet.

UtahSleeper

This peep is well. I am down for a meet, but if it's soon the closest vehicle to being done I will have is my corolla. Lots planned for my trac and corolla.

So, which of us would consider going to a meet this year? Doesn't matter the size. We could always just arrange to try and meet up at a cars and coffee.

RedCelicaTRD

I'll be moving to Utah at the beginning of May. Probably be in the Layton area. However, my car barely runs and won't be in top shape for a little while.

UtahSleeper

Well, welcome aboard!!! Not many of us alltracs here lol. Mine will hopefully be legal and running soon.

Whats wrong with your trac?

T-rilla

Bumping this back up. Just grabbed an 88 alltrac and live in 801. i am curious to see who local has one and is still active. :smokes:

UtahSleeper

T-rilla":1dmb9uvb said:
Bumping this back up. Just grabbed an 88 alltrac and live in 801. i am curious to see who local has one and is still active. :smokes:
Sorry for the long delay on response lol.

I have a 165 in thee 801. Guy named Justin has one thats being worked on. And there is atleast 1 other one thats goes to JTIN meets, but not sure if he is here.

Color? Pics?

Celi-GT4

Ive got my 91 185 up here in Park City, she runs well with a 205 swap and lots of handling bits. Owned since 99'. We should get together sometime. Is Trevor still around?
Todd

Celi-GT4

We aren't that far apart. Maybe a meet on top of Guardians pass, there are some fun roads up there. Get your bearing swapped