Texas Folks

Hotrodhendrix

So how is everyone doing?? Its hard to keep up to date with everyone so I figured we could use this to keep in touch.

~James

Hotrodhendrix

I shall start... Im doing well. Wife is prego with our second daughter. Looking to move out near Irving area soon.. While all this is going on the alltrac is on ice once again. Hopefully will be finishing it up once I move.

Thats about it for me. How about everyone else?
!~James

saved_1992

im doing good but roomate quit her job so no unemployment :shoots: she has no clue :doh:

alltrac is getting some work done, have acouple of techs that are cool about working on it :)

looking to have a great year !

trah

Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.

Hotrodhendrix

trah":kbgddwvl said:
Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.

Which shop do you own?

toayoztan":kbgddwvl said:
James, where ar eyou moving to?

Bryan

Not far. I currently live about 45min north west of down town Fort Worth. The new job is in Irving so most likely around the Keller/Hurst ish area. I have to sale the other house first which is taking way too long.

As for my update. My second daughter Adlei will be born on the 31st so busy getting ready for her. GTO runs like a dream but had to put mufflers back on due to the long drive. Alltrac hasnt changed much... Needs about one full weekend of my attention to finish all the little things here and there. One day as always.
~James
~James

trah

Hotrodhendrix":3jjjjfy0 said:
trah":3jjjjfy0 said:

Which shop do you own?

Shop called Tra's Tekwerks :D, little small 1k foot shop. It's near of Heritage Trace and IH35. Cough.. cough near the place you are thinking about moving too lol. It's not a big name shop just a word of mouth thing :D come by and shoot the shit and we can talk about the schools here :)

Hotrodhendrix

trah":2q15tq9t said:
Hotrodhendrix":2q15tq9t said:
trah":2q15tq9t said:

Which shop do you own?

Shop called Tra's Tekwerks :D, little small 1k foot shop. It's near of Heritage Trace and IH35. Cough.. cough near the place you are thinking about moving too lol. It's not a big name shop just a word of mouth thing :D come by and shoot the shit and we can talk about the schools here :)

Awesome! I worked at a Compass bank off that exit some years back. I will have to take you up on that offer as soon as I get some free time.
~James

trah

[/quote]

Awesome! I worked at a Compass bank off that exit some years back. I will have to take you up on that offer as soon as I get some free time.
~James[/quote]

Cool, I'll pm you my phone number. I'm Tra by the way.

Nitro_Alltrac

Hey James. Doing OK here in San Antonio. Keri just helped me get my account reactivated. Some how it had gotten deactivated and I hadn't been able to log in for a while.

Anyway, things are going OK here. Did a little work to the All Trac last week during the plant shutdown. Replaced the park brake shoes and the cam cover gasket. Also put the blowoff valve back on. The car runs great. I'm in the process now of getting the parts together to do the Gen 3 electronics swap. I've got the ECU coming and will get the conversion harness coming tonight. Still have to pick up the MAP and the ignitor. Hopefully have the parts gathered in a few months.

Congrats on the 2nd child!

Hotrodhendrix

Nitro_Alltrac":3ilo8a77 said:
Hey James. Doing OK here in San Antonio. Keri just helped me get my account reactivated. Some how it had gotten deactivated and I hadn't been able to log in for a while.

Anyway, things are going OK here. Did a little work to the All Trac last week during the plant shutdown. Replaced the park brake shoes and the cam cover gasket. Also put the blowoff valve back on. The car runs great. I'm in the process now of getting the parts together to do the Gen 3 electronics swap. I've got the ECU coming and will get the conversion harness coming tonight. Still have to pick up the MAP and the ignitor. Hopefully have the parts gathered in a few months.

Congrats on the 2nd child!

Thanks, Nice to see you back on. It seems most of us have our tracs up and running or ver close atleast. Hell must have frozen.

~James

sakara

what's up guys! I'll be picking up another trac here shortly :) I'm still near Fort Hood but would love to chill with any of y'all... The only Texas guy I've met so far is MixMaster

WarTowels

I'm relocating from York, Maine -> Burlseon, TX most likely in the first week of February. (Takes me three days to get there by S2000)

Sadly, I won't have my All-trac stuff with me (yet). But I will be in my s2k among possibly some other vehicles. Looking forward to seeing Joe and Keri again and hopefully meeting the rest of you!

-Greg

toayoztan

WarTowels":1hg0kr7x said:
I'm relocating from York, Maine -> Burlseon, TX most likely in the first week of February. (Takes me three days to get there by S2000)

Sadly, I won't have my All-trac stuff with me (yet). But I will be in my s2k among possibly some other vehicles. Looking forward to seeing Joe and Keri again and hopefully meeting the rest of you!

-Greg

swing by okc, ok :p

Bryan

WarTowels

Hmmm, let me think about it!

It's actually a bit out of my planned route: http://goo.gl/maps/H4lxd

I was trying to avoid Tennessee...too

If I don't avoid Tennessee and swing upwards it adds about 155 miles to the trip. On the other hand, okc is only 3 hours from where I'll be in Texas so even if I don't swing by on my journey I could still get there rather easily.

-Greg

toayoztan

WarTowels":xjuktefj said:
Hmmm, let me think about it!

It's actually a bit out of my planned route: http://goo.gl/maps/H4lxd

I was trying to avoid Tennessee...too

If I don't avoid Tennessee and swing upwards it adds about 155 miles to the trip. On the other hand, okc is only 3 hours from where I'll be in Texas so even if I don't swing by on my journey I could still get there rather easily.

-Greg

Yeah, I wasn't sure which way you were traveling.

On the converse, if I'm in texas, I'll have to hit you all up too.

Bryan