1989-1993 OEM Celica Roof Spoiler

NZgt4

Hello,

Did you want to make your Celica look different to all the others? Check out my auction. Because I live in New Zealand I put it on Trademe, our version of eBay, so I think only people from NZ and Australia can bid on it. If there is enough international interest from this post I will withdraw it from Trademe and put it on the Aussie eBay.

Cheerio

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... 14&ed=true

l0ch0w

GAAAH I WANT :( Hopefully you get lots of international interest because I would absolutely love to have it... PM me if you have a number that you would sell it to me for without putting it up on ebay because I have been wanting one of these for some time.

-Andrew

deecee

Hope you've figured out shipping already.
A) not small, so would cost a reasonable amount to ship around the world
B) old acrylic which is brittle and can break easily so need to pack very carefully

NZgt4

I bought a different spoiler from the US and it cost about $80US to send to NZ so I'm using that as a ball park figure. And at work I've got all the bubble wrap in the world so I will defiantly wrap it up good. It surprisingly isn't to brittle so it should be ok where ever it goes.

NZgt4

Hell yea it is. Im not sure how much it will cost to send but Im guessing somewhere around the $80us mark. Obviously i will let the winner know exact shipping charges when it sells.

NZgt4

Gday, yea this one had the scoop. I sold this at the beginning of the year but unfortunately the spoiler got broken somewhere between New Zealand and Aussie when it was shipped. The annoying thing is the stupid postage services never refunded me even though it was clearly their fault. RAGE! But yea sorry mate i dont have it anymore so i dont have any pictures

NZgt4

I sold this ages ago mate, this is a picture of what it looked like before it got destroyed in the post.

Attachments

• 1561601-2.jpg
    1561601-2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 592