Custom/modded St165 mud flaps

berzerkrobot

So I wanted some flaps and thought it was ridiculous to spend 100+ on some plastic rectangles from rally armor, so I contacted RokBlokz (who make subaru flaps) and they sold me some without any holes drilled in them and no logos or hardware. I then trimmed them to fit, drilled the holes and got some vinyl decals off ebay for the rears. I traced cardboard mock-up ones first to check my mounting measurements so I didnt drill wrong. I used 1 inch washers to help distribute the stress/pressure, longer screws, and tape as guidelines for the decals. Total for everything was under 65 bucks. heres some photos of the process...

dscf0966sm.jpg

dscf0968sm.jpg

dscf0960sm.jpg

dscf0975sm.jpg

dscf0972sm.jpg

Awesome-Trac

I love the way they look and the cost which is way better then rally armors price but I went a different way on my mudflaps, I used 1990 4Runner flaps with the 4WD decal on it

88gt4DE

Very nice work ... Could prol sell a couple of those if you really wanted to. You got all the kinks figured out already ...

Hotrodhendrix

You can purchase rally armor blanks same style 4 for around 15 bucks plus shipping. Found them on some rally website which I cant remember anymore. Used mine as a small accent with along with the rear molded flaps but for 15 bucks they are great.

(cant find a good pic but you can kinda see them here)